List of problems with this game

by Sjonny30

Original Post

Re: List of problems with this game

★★★★ Pro
@Sjonny30 They can see it,but that doesnt make them want to fix it.Severe problems of this unfinished junk have been listed by many troubled players.However big issues like save lost and cop balance arent changed since EA is too busy make do with us players and enjoy their huge amount of cash robbed from us(false advertisement as usual)Yes,a big reason EA doesnt care about us as much as previous Payback time is because there's no direct cash-rob(Speedcards) which they made a great deal about during Heat's promotion.Greedy company like EA only cares about money rather than quality,hence why more-junk-like Payback had more attention than this non-direct-rob Heat
Message 21 of 101 (1,456 Views)

★ Pro
@GK3512 We demand a game that is "Great". Just like Jesse Wellens said "Yeah it's a great game". Now we demand a great game since payback was a cringe fest. The fans should keep complaining cause a big company like EA can't and shouldn't get away with this!
Message 22 of 101 (1,420 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Sjonny30 Of course fans should and would roast EA for the problem it causes.Yet with the amount of cash now in EA's hand they wont have time to care about complaining customers since for EA it's time to enjoy the cash and celebrate the out of the game.EA wont get away from the roast and curse for the problem but that doesnt make the situation for player change anyway.
Message 23 of 101 (1,404 Views)

★ Pro
@GK3512 That is why we need more players to complain about * like this!
Message 24 of 101 (1,394 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@Sjonny30 

Well at this point, it's either they (Ghost / EA) clean the gigantic bowl of wax outta their ears and start listening to their customers, or they continue to lose money on failed projects.  It's not a very difficult decision.

I know what I, where I a developer, would've been doing from the very beginning, but I guess they don't care about making real life 'bank' *Shrugs*.  

Message 25 of 101 (1,372 Views)

★ Pro
@ZeroMcDol When This game is so poor on PC and it didn't get any attention because all the hype was up for RDR2 on PC being a poor console port. NFS Heat is just as bad if not worse.
Message 26 of 101 (1,341 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Sjonny30 RDR2 was roasted hard because console exclusivity before PC.RDR2 was ported 1 year after console versions so players naturally think Rockstar fixed problems in a year.Heat isnt roasted that hard for 2 reasons-people know Ghost is rubbish at making problem-free games/NFS isn't that a big name in racing games like in both classic and golden era.
Message 27 of 101 (1,331 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

He EA can't make empty promises? Atleast try to half all these issues for the next update!

Message 28 of 101 (1,250 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is why I waited till the holiday sale happened, got top dollar game for like 30 bucks. They got me on payback... it will never happen again. 

Message 29 of 101 (1,238 Views)

★ Guide

IMO the b8iggest problem is the game is dead already xD (well after first month of releases it was dead)

Message 30 of 101 (1,220 Views)