Re: List of problems with this game

by Sjonny30

Original Post

★★ Expert

@4Northstar & @Sjonny30 

I agree with you @4Northstar the game should have been addressed long ago on fixing the mess.

You stated correctly EA / Ghost Devs show little to no interest in fixing this game.

I will assume The Devs are on a permanent vacation I guess? 

Also @Sjonny30  I also I respect your work too but like @4Northstar  said Ghost Devs must have walked away too.

Have a great day.

Message 51 of 101 (1,337 Views)

★★★ Novice

@speedracer523 It was the keyboard, tried another one and it works as it should.

Message 52 of 101 (1,296 Views)

★ Pro
Message 53 of 101 (1,274 Views)

★ Pro
To anyone trying to remove the filmgrain you can use Cheat Engine to disable it. For chromatic abberation and sharpening I still don't know how to do it.
Message 54 of 101 (1,248 Views)

★★ Guide

They also need to patch: 

1. Infinite NOS glitch
  2. Glitch swapping engines into cars  that that specific car can't use. For example glitching the Forged Wankel from the RX7 onto the Lotus. 
  3. Money glitch
  4. Lack of anything end game
Message 55 of 101 (1,199 Views)

★ Pro
@Jungle-Beard I don't consider those things game breaking enough to put them in my list. That is not a concern for the players. If you decide to cheat or anything and get banned for that all you have to blame for it is yourself.
Message 56 of 101 (1,169 Views)

★★ Guide

Breaking the game isn't game breaking enough?  The Irony of someone saying use cheat engine to dismiss game breaking glitches is justt <( @.@ )>

Aight then

Message 57 of 101 (1,145 Views)

★ Pro
@Jungle-Beard Okay you kinda got me on that but I don't use cheat engine to really cheat.
Message 58 of 101 (1,121 Views)

★ Pro
Anyone else find the phone calls annoying? I can imagine they are annoying just like GTA IV and V. Nico let's go bowling!
Message 59 of 101 (1,074 Views)

★★★ Novice

Been playing this for a while, and I've read some of the above comments.

I think this is possible the worst nfs game produced. Un-engaging, over complicated, Characterless. Changing the handling - bad move.

EA have a goldpot NFS legacy, peaking around 2005/2006. Why on earth don't they capitalise on this!

Thank God I didn't pay full retail for this.

Message 60 of 101 (1,037 Views)