List of owned games

by oliverwot9999

Original Post

List of owned games

★ Novice

Hi,

is there a way to get the list of the games I own on origin? E.g. in .xls, .csv... I have a lot of games spread around many game clients and it would be nice to have a list of all of them in one file, sort it alphabetically etc. Currently I own only a few games on origin but that can change in the future.

Oliver

Message 1 of 4 (603 Views)

Re: List of owned games

Community Manager

Hey, you can check your game library in Origin, but it sounds like you want it as a text file. 

Unfortunately I can't find anything like that. I've been poking around C:\ProgramData\Origin and you might have more luck than me with this, but using your Origin library is probably your best option. 

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 4 (549 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@oliverwot9999 @EA_David

This is not something we offer currently. I do think it's a great suggestion -- being an advid gamer myself, with many game clients and libraries -- and I would love to have a way to easily see which games I own. I'll forward this as a suggestion to the Origin team so we can investigate the options.

Question: would being able to sort your Origin games in a list while in the client suit your needs? Or are you looking for a method to download this list?

Message 3 of 4 (539 Views)

★ Novice

Hi,

what really interests me is a way to download/quickly make (e.g. if there were folders for owned games (with the same name as the game) in some separate folder it would be easy to automatically make such list ) some sort of list. Just as you, I have games spread around many (4-5) game clients + local folder. Some clients I use for almost 10 years and it is becoming hard to remember if I do or do not own some game without having to start the client just to check. But it seems like it is not just the problem of origin anyway.

Oliver

Message 4 of 4 (519 Views)