List of naughty words and phrases

by Hanonaut

Original Post

Accepted Solution

List of naughty words and phrases

★★★★ Apprentice

When will EA or Respawn give us a list of words and phrases that are bannable? With all these extreme chat bans and club bans, it's starting to feel less like a digital playground and more like a minefield. I have contacted both EA Support and the TOS team about this and I just get links that lead to no list or mention of naughty words. With how strict and punitive the punishments are, things need to be crystal clear to even have any semblance of expression around here.

Message 1 of 31 (5,293 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: List of naughty words and phrases

Champion

Well surprise sanctions is the new surprise mechanics my dude.

It's like bingo...except nobody wins.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 31 (5,287 Views)

All Replies

Champion

Well surprise sanctions is the new surprise mechanics my dude.

It's like bingo...except nobody wins.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 31 (5,288 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@MandatoryIDtag   Was not aware that we were playing Bingo: 1984 edition. Does that make the head of EA our dear supreme leader?

Message 3 of 31 (5,274 Views)

★ Pro
@Hanonaut This has been mentioned before too mate, i think it was someone who had the club tag BONG which isnt even offensive.

Imagine if you're club was called somwthing like "people enjoying nights in shooting" or "clan of cranky killers"? :D
Message 4 of 31 (5,260 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@HogynDrwg   I won't list out full names to avoid more trouble. Fill the XX or interpret as you will.

I seen stuff that references a certain banned color supremacy like 14XX go by unscathed (as recent as 80 hours ago of this post). Also at least 1 club name in not-english that are not banned that references chocolate starfishes (use your imagination). Common swearing phrases that still goes by without much recourse, despite what I am being told by EA. Illegal and tasteless usernames (Steam) that EA TOS still tells me that there are no solutions to and close my cases.

I think you get the picture. I have to resort to cringe ways of communication to avoid any form of retaliation.

As a side note: EA still fully endorses and sells games like South Park on their Origin store and some others no longer there like the Saboteur that both have lots of "gamer words".

At this rate, I don't know why Respawn or EA does not just remove all online interactions all together? Why not just remove players too, just make them fight bots.

EDIT: I know some reps have seen this. I am still waiting on that list!

Message 5 of 31 (5,250 Views)

★ Pro
@Hanonaut mate, the world's going mad, everyone giving in to the woke snowflakes.
Message 6 of 31 (5,244 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I AM banned for being a member of the clan "KushQueens" 

Would you ban BeerKing? Hypocrites

Regardless, I AM A MEMBER OF A CLAN. I DONT HAVE CONTROL OVER IT'S NAME. How dense do you have to be. I'm RAGING rn, just got off work and wanted to play Apex. 

Message 7 of 31 (5,234 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@MediaMonster17   Welcome! Welcome to the club!

In all seriousness though, that one is taking the yellow-fluids. I can't decide if it's incompetence on their automated system or just vindictive phallus-ery.

EA, This is just my opinion. No offense was intended and no offensive words were used.

Message 8 of 31 (5,225 Views)

★ Pro
@MediaMonster17 Thats a poor show on EA/Respawn's thinking mate. Nothing wrong with that name, they obviously haven't tasted lemon kush yet Standard smile
Message 9 of 31 (5,223 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert
Message 10 of 31 (5,218 Views)