List: Maxed Car Comparison (Ultimate+ & Engine Swaps)

by ColAvalanche311

Original Post

Re: List: Maxed Car Comparison (Ultimate+ & Engine Swaps)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Sick

Message 31 of 72 (5,443 Views)

★ Guide

@GUCCIxADIDAS wrote:

Is it possible to achieve potential power? For example bmw m3 gtr with swap engine shows 1085 bhp and potential 1120 bhp - how to get them?

How does this guy replenish nitro so quickly ??

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4_9ypoAugi/

The video shows the guy using a Nitrous Refill immediately after his first boost.

And yes, it is possible to achieve the maximum potential bhp, but it usually comes at a cost, as the small deviation is usually from the turbo component. 

Message 32 of 72 (5,425 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Sick

Message 33 of 72 (5,420 Views)

★ Guide

You have to use your accessory button to activate refills/repairs. If you're playing with a controller, it is the B button (Xbox) or the Circle (PlayStation) - not sure what the button is on PC since I only use a controller to play. You can only refill after you finish using your nitrous/while it's re-charging.

As for the maximum bhp, it can vary, but it's always a matter of swapping a few components. Not really worth the small difference.

Message 34 of 72 (5,407 Views)

★★ Expert

@ColAvalanche311 

The fantastic post you threaded here.

I'll be studying this more and incorporating this into other roads!

Very good info and very creative facts.

Have a marvelous day.

Message 35 of 72 (5,403 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@BLVD69 wrote:

@ColAvalanche311 

The fantastic post you threaded here.

I'll be studying this more and incorporating this into other roads!

Very good info and very creative facts.

Have a marvelous day.

Thank you! I appreciate the support for this thread.

I haven't updated the list in a few days, but I have maxed quite a few cars. You can expect to see the following within a short while:

-2016 Jaguar F-Type

-2015 Mustang GT

-1996 Mazda MX-5

-2004 Acura RSX-S

-2017 Nissan GT-R Nismo

-2016 BMW M4 GTS

-2015 Porsche Cayman GT4

-2007 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX

-1976 Volkswagen Golf GTI

-2019 BMW M2

-2018 McLaren 600LT

-2014 Subaru BRZ

-2019 Ferrari 488 Pista

-2015 Mazda MX-5

-2015 Porsche 918 Spyder

-2018 Ferrari FXX-K Evo

-2016 Volkswagen GTI Clubsport

-1987 Ferrari F40

The cars are already all maxed and ready to go, just a matter of putting them out on the track.

Also, as per popular request, once the list approaches closer to completion, I will be taking the top 10 or so cars on a more technical track and seeing their relative performance on a circuit such as Intimidator.

It is important to note that while the cars may perform well on the oval, more technical tracks provide more insight to the highest performers.

Message 36 of 72 (5,390 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

The stats for the following cars were added to the list:

-1996 Mazda MX-5

-2004 Acura RSX-S

-2017 Nissan GT-R Nismo

-2007 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX

-2018 McLaren 600LT

-2014 Subaru BRZ

-2019 Ferrari 488 Pista

-2015 Mazda MX-5

-2015 Porsche 918 Spyder

-2018 Ferrari FXX-K Evo

Due to some disputes regarding times, the following cars were re-tested and times revised:

-1971 Porsche 911 Carrera RSR 2.8 -> from 1.322 to 1.307 (old champion returns)

-2017 Ford GT -> from 1.333 to 1.328

Cars to be added in the near future:

-2016 Jaguar F-Type

-2015 Mustang GT

-2016 BMW M4 GTS

-2015 Porsche Cayman GT4

-1976 Volkswagen Golf GTI

-2019 BMW M2

-2016 Volkswagen GTI Clubsport

-1987 Ferrari F40

Note: regarding the times, while it is definitely possible to surpass some of the listed race times, the point of the test is to have a standardized path, where the nitrous is used at the same points on each car (straights only, not corners, during Laps 1, 3, and 4)

Message 37 of 72 (5,329 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Thanks for composing this list.  Very useful!  Excited to see the 1976 VW GTI specs, lol.

Anyways, just a quick note to mention that the Polestar appears to be significantly faster with the forged 3.8l V6 engine (makes 1430hp and specs all 10s).

Also, would be very curious to see how the 2017 Corvette Grand Sport as well as the 2013 Corvette Z06 compare.  

Finally, a couple questions :  1. Are you using drag tires for the 1/4 mile times?  And where do you test a measured 1/4 mile?

2. What is the difference between race tires and track tires?  Which is better for a full grip setup?

Message 38 of 72 (5,310 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@CaptainCoho wrote:

Thanks for composing this list.  Very useful!  Excited to see the 1976 VW GTI specs, lol.

Anyways, just a quick note to mention that the Polestar appears to be significantly faster with the forged 3.8l V6 engine (makes 1430hp and specs all 10s).

Also, would be very curious to see how the 2017 Corvette Grand Sport as well as the 2013 Corvette Z06 compare.  

Finally, a couple questions :  1. Are you using drag tires for the 1/4 mile times?  And where do you test a measured 1/4 mile?

2. What is the difference between race tires and track tires?  Which is better for a full grip setup?

Ah yeah, the GTIs are coming still. And I'll max out the Z06 and Grand Sport when I get a chance.

I will definitely try out the Forged 3.8L V6 on the Polestar and revise its standing if there is an improvement. Thanks for the heads up. 

The 1/4 mile time is based on the mobile tuner (where you adjust steering sensitivity and downforce); the time listed there is the time I post. I did not run the 1/4 miles myself, as it would be difficult to time and measure.

Race and Track tires are relatively similar, but I find that the track tires allow for slightly better handling and maneuverability at higher speeds - although the difference could be considered negligible. I ran a couple of comparisons of the two in the past, just for my own purposes, and figured the Track tires had better grip at lower speeds, making it slightly easier to accelerate. In my opinion, it just comes down to personal preference between the two, as you will feel the slight differences in handling.

Message 39 of 72 (6,895 Views)

★ Apprentice
@ColAvalanche311 good job hope you get all the cars but one thing to note i exclusively used the lamborghini diablo with stock engine all ultimate plus and track tires and get 2.07 0-60 and 8.87 quarter so the engine swap isnt always the best option
Message 40 of 72 (6,745 Views)