List: Maxed Car Comparison (Ultimate+ & Engine Swaps)

by ColAvalanche311

Original Post

Re: List: Maxed Out Car Comparison (Ultra+ & Engine Swaps)

★ Apprentice

Also I've been driving the Porsche 911 GT2 RS '18 for a while, still need to max it out but another for the list.

Message 21 of 72 (22,017 Views)

Re: List: Maxed Car Comparison (Ultimate+ & Engine Swaps)

★★ Novice
@ColAvalanche311 I would love to see how the Ferrari LaFerrari '13 performs. I was looking to get that car and am curious to see if it is worth the investment.
Message 22 of 72 (21,998 Views)

★★ Novice
@ColAvalanche311 Also, I was looking at the Porsche 911 Carrera RSR and you have it listed as using the 3.6L Flat 6 but on your cost comparison you have the cost of the engine upgrade listed as $141,000 which is the price of the 3.0L Flat 6. Can you confirm which engine you used?
Message 23 of 72 (21,983 Views)

★ Guide

@SavedBand777 wrote:
@ColAvalanche311Also, I was looking at the Porsche 911 Carrera RSR and you have it listed as using the 3.6L Flat 6 but on your cost comparison you have the cost of the engine upgrade listed as $141,000 which is the price of the 3.0L Flat 6. Can you confirm which engine you used?

Ah you are right, I recorded the price for the wrong engine. The RSR as per my list does indeed use the 3.6L Flat 6, at $91,000. I will fix this in the next update. Thanks for catching the error!

As for the other suggestions, I will also add the following cars: 

-Porsche 911 GT2 RS

-Ferrari LaFerrari

-Ferrari FXX-K

-Mitsubishi Evo IX

Message 24 of 72 (21,956 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@ColAvalanche311 Thank you for your effort! Standard smile
Message 25 of 72 (21,929 Views)

★★ Novice
@ColAvalanche311 Awesome. Thank you!
Message 26 of 72 (21,926 Views)

★★★ Novice

@ColAvalanche311 According to your list, the Total Cost for some of the cars were incorrect due to calculation error (for example the 1999 Nissan GTR V-Spec should costs 666,500). Please check, Cheers!

Message 27 of 72 (21,906 Views)

★ Guide

@OgreZ wrote:

@ColAvalanche311According to your list, the Total Cost for some of the cars were incorrect due to calculation error (for example the 1999 Nissan GTR V-Spec should costs 666,500). Please check, Cheers!

Thank you for pointing this out. I re-ran the calculations (I hard-code values in the screenshot renderings) and noticed the discrepancy. 

The lists were updated to reflect the changes in calculations, as well as the engine cost for the RSR. No new cars have been added at this point in time.

Message 28 of 72 (21,903 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks for the corrections!!!

btw, I have a suggestion which add the cheap cars into the comparison for example Golf GTI MK1, Volvo, Nissan 240Z,...etc. Wish to see how they perform

Message 29 of 72 (21,836 Views)

Re: List: Maxed Out Car Comparison (Ultra+ & Engine Swaps)

★ Guide

Great work mate really good work I appreciate the time it's taking you to do this thank you keep up the good work mate!

Message 30 of 72 (21,811 Views)