Re: Linking EA to Xbox one for Apex Legends

by Wheatbreadninja

Original Post

Linking EA to Xbox one for Apex Legends

★★★ Newbie

I am having trouble with linking my ea account to my xbox one in order to receive the apex legends twitch prime loot. Can anyone help with this?

Message 1 of 7 (4,578 Views)

Message 2 of 7 (4,552 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ive tried thoes steps and still no luck I have an Ea account all ready and its linked to twich and there is no way to link xbox to an already existing ea account without signing up with a new one which will then link my twich claims to that one.

Message 3 of 7 (4,524 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have everything linked but the email I had as my xbl account originaly was inaccessible so I updated it to match my ea account and still no prime loot any advice?

Message 4 of 7 (4,497 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thats a load of bs, i keep going back into circles around and around and around... I HAVE BEEN TRYING THIS FOR HOURS!

Message 5 of 7 (4,456 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

If the incorrect account is linked, you can unlink them as in the post above.

Then you can use the steps below to find the EA account you do have linked to your gamertag/PSN account.

Log into https://help.ea.com/en/ via the Xbox/PS4 account login options. Once you're logged in here you can go to Accounts > Order Management, and it'll try to transfer you to the main ea.com site, and on this page you should see the email address for the linked EA account. 

Once you have this, you can link the correct account to Twitch. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 7 (4,393 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have been trying to get this done for almost 24 hours. I have been following all the instructions given and still have not gotten the account linked or been able to get the rewards. 

Message 7 of 7 (3,990 Views)