Linking Accounts From PC to PS4

by shayanlafran

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Linking Accounts From PC to PS4

★★★★★ Newbie

With the new cross Platform, I was wondering if I could link my appex EA account to PS4, making me able to keep my PC progress even on my PS4 (I do not have 24/7 access to my computer, so I can barely play and I would like to be able to play more often since I have easier access to PS4)

Message 1 of 3 (458 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Linking Accounts From PC to PS4

★★★ Pro

Hi @shayanlafran 

Good news/bad news. I'll start with bad.

Bad news is that unfortunately you can't transfer your account progress to different platforms at this current moment.

Good news is that we will get more information on this feature quite soon.

Capture22.PNG

My advice to you is to wait for the Steam launch, which is only 1-2 months away. According to this statement we will be getting more information on this incredibly important and valuable feature.

Hope this helped!

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (410 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @shayanlafran.

Unfortunately, we're not able to transfer progress from one platform to another. I'm very sorry Frown

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 3 (418 Views)

★★★ Pro

Hi @shayanlafran 

Good news/bad news. I'll start with bad.

Bad news is that unfortunately you can't transfer your account progress to different platforms at this current moment.

Good news is that we will get more information on this feature quite soon.

Capture22.PNG

My advice to you is to wait for the Steam launch, which is only 1-2 months away. According to this statement we will be getting more information on this incredibly important and valuable feature.

Hope this helped!

Message 3 of 3 (411 Views)