Re: Link the 6 map with lightspeed jump

by The_Hopfot

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Link the 6 map with lightspeed jump

★★★ Apprentice

It could be a cool feature if we have the ability to made a lightspeed jump ( for those who can ) between all the map for the rebellion ( aka one server = 6 battle area ).

It will made an harrasment tactic for the rebellion.

For the empire the TIE could go into a bigger transport ship and ask for a jump for exemple. It will be more slowly to change the map, but it's Starwars, the both camps are not mirror.

It could be a very interesting  PVP feature for me

Message 1 of 4 (586 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Apprentice

I agree I think single-player or co-op multiplayer with this feature would be great.

That way Rebels can Hyperspace and Ties would have to dock with a support or capital ship to jump, would be fun to have the difference without it causing an issue in vs battles.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (452 Views)

All Replies

★★ Pro
@Detrios6 This would be cool, but everytime someoe got shot at they'd jump. And most Ties don't even have a hyperdrive, so it would be unfair because it would take longer for them to jump. Unless you meant this is how you moved from planet to planet in the campaign
Message 2 of 4 (564 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice

@HCarbonic wrote:
@Detrios6This would be cool, but everytime someoe got shot at they'd jump. And most Ties don't even have a hyperdrive, so it would be unfair because it would take longer for them to jump. ...

As per this point, it would give a massive tactical advantage to the Rebels. Plus it doesn't really add anything other than a fun "feature".

What could be done instead, just so people can have fun hyperspace jumping through systems is a "co-op game", rebels only, where you can jump between systems, and engage 1:1 with Imperial AI for fun little dogfights. As a sort of way to explore and practice.

Message 3 of 4 (494 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I agree I think single-player or co-op multiplayer with this feature would be great.

That way Rebels can Hyperspace and Ties would have to dock with a support or capital ship to jump, would be fun to have the difference without it causing an issue in vs battles.

Message 4 of 4 (453 Views)