Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Link the 6 map with lightspeed jump

by Detrios6

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Link the 6 map with lightspeed jump

★★★★ Novice

It could be a cool feature if we have the ability to made a lightspeed jump ( for those who can ) between all the map for the rebellion ( aka one server = 6 battle area ).

It will made an harrasment tactic for the rebellion.

For the empire the TIE could go into a bigger transport ship and ask for a jump for exemple. It will be more slowly to change the map, but it's Starwars, the both camps are not mirror.

It could be a very interesting  PVP feature for me

Message 1 of 4 (300 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: Link the 6 map with lightspeed jump

★ Apprentice

I agree I think single-player or co-op multiplayer with this feature would be great.

That way Rebels can Hyperspace and Ties would have to dock with a support or capital ship to jump, would be fun to have the difference without it causing an issue in vs battles.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (169 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide
@Detrios6 This would be cool, but everytime someoe got shot at they'd jump. And most Ties don't even have a hyperdrive, so it would be unfair because it would take longer for them to jump. Unless you meant this is how you moved from planet to planet in the campaign
Message 2 of 4 (281 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

@HCarbonic wrote:
@Detrios6This would be cool, but everytime someoe got shot at they'd jump. And most Ties don't even have a hyperdrive, so it would be unfair because it would take longer for them to jump. ...

As per this point, it would give a massive tactical advantage to the Rebels. Plus it doesn't really add anything other than a fun "feature".

What could be done instead, just so people can have fun hyperspace jumping through systems is a "co-op game", rebels only, where you can jump between systems, and engage 1:1 with Imperial AI for fun little dogfights. As a sort of way to explore and practice.

Message 3 of 4 (211 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

I agree I think single-player or co-op multiplayer with this feature would be great.

That way Rebels can Hyperspace and Ties would have to dock with a support or capital ship to jump, would be fun to have the difference without it causing an issue in vs battles.

Message 4 of 4 (170 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help