Limited-Time Event Coming Next Week Plus First Season 2 Battle Pass Details

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Re: Limited-Time Event Coming Next Week Plus First Season 2 Battle Pass Details

★★★ Expert

@Koochi-Q wrote:

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

@Koochi-Q wrote:
Damn you community manager! I just saw the news on xbox and wanted to post it and just saw you did it already... GG sir... GG... :P

That bloodhound skin is mine!!!

Let's just say I'm faster, faster, faster!

Unfair! You have direct EA times. Well you're faster, but I... bathe in the blød!

You may bathe in blød, and run with mechanical legs.

But who needs those things when you can travel through the void, and see all possible pathways, and their outcomes.

I knew this news was coming out before EA did.

Message 31 of 55 (632 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Jimmahwd Yep you'll get the Wraith skins (when the event starts) as soon as you hit level 15, or at the start of the event if you're over 15 already. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 32 of 55 (609 Views)

★★★ Guide

Awesome news! I am looking forward to it.

Message 33 of 55 (607 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Level 100, last apex coin is BP Level 97.
https://www.ea.com/games/apex-legends/battle-pass

You have to collect all of them, don't spend and buy loot box.
Message 34 of 55 (583 Views)

★ Guide

@AWOL_312 wrote:

@asukojo wrote:

950 Apex coins.

If you had BP1 and reached 100 level, you get 1000 coins which u can use for season2,  so basically "free".

I've got just a quick one about this: in order to earn the "free" 1000 Apex coins should you reach level 100 or level 110?

At the moment i've reached lv 109 and did not get anything at lv 100 so, i supposed i should reach lv 110 to be able to collect the coins?!

Correct me if i'm wrong, orelse there's some problem whitin my game!

By the way, i'm just stunned about all this infos coming all together; Season 1 made me happy and satisfied me pretty much, feeling the BP worth of the money.

Now looking forward to S2, (same as someone else) i will leave for a job but will have a nice rotation most luckly so a good chance to play it! 

You should have the 1000 apex coins by the time you hit level 100 in the season 1 battle pass. As long as you didn't spend them along the way.

Message 35 of 55 (564 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@DukeOfSquirtles wrote:

@AWOL_312 wrote:

@asukojo wrote:

950 Apex coins.

If you had BP1 and reached 100 level, you get 1000 coins which u can use for season2,  so basically "free".

I've got just a quick one about this: in order to earn the "free" 1000 Apex coins should you reach level 100 or level 110?

At the moment i've reached lv 109 and did not get anything at lv 100 so, i supposed i should reach lv 110 to be able to collect the coins?!

Correct me if i'm wrong, orelse there's some problem whitin my game!

By the way, i'm just stunned about all this infos coming all together; Season 1 made me happy and satisfied me pretty much, feeling the BP worth of the money.

Now looking forward to S2, (same as someone else) i will leave for a job but will have a nice rotation most luckly so a good chance to play it! 

You should have the 1000 apex coins by the time you hit level 100 in the season 1 battle pass. As long as you didn't spend them along the way.

Okay, this is fair enough and i'm feeling a bit stoopid right now. 

Of course i was thinking we were going to get an extra 1000 coins at the end of the BP ah ah..........

I spent them aaaaaaalllllllll

Message 36 of 55 (551 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Pretzelnutcake wrote:
New event sounds nice but I'm calling it now, every top 5 squad is gonna consist of Wraith, Pathfinder and Octane camping as much as possible unless they're a highly skilled premade. Sucks to be solo que Frown

I'd say Pathfinder, Wraith and bunking Caustics is more like it. I hardly ever see Octane's pushing up on ppl. But yea... get some friends to join you before then. You have a week!

@Wingmannedbro wrote:

@Koochi-Q wrote:

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

@Koochi-Q wrote:
Damn you community manager! I just saw the news on xbox and wanted to post it and just saw you did it already... GG sir... GG... :P

That bloodhound skin is mine!!!

Let's just say I'm faster, faster, faster!

Unfair! You have direct EA times. Well you're faster, but I... bathe in the blød!

You may bathe in blød, and run with mechanical legs.

But who needs those things when you can travel through the void, and see all possible pathways, and their outcomes.

I knew this news was coming out before EA did.

*shocked* Y-you knew this was coming beforehand...?! *Composes himself* W-well you may know all the outcomes and possible pathways. But who do you think gave you that power! The Allfather. And the Allfather blesses me and brethren, so your powers became void... just like your inter-dimensional ways! :P

Message 37 of 55 (505 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Everything i read is improvements for people that don't play enough or are not good enough to finish their battle pas.

Daily quests?

Weekly?

What will they give? more xp bonus?

Why invest time in a top 5 matchmaking system?

This is a amazing way to keep people that play your game a lot bussy!

make players of the same skill lvl fight eachother on ALL occasions.

I realy hope they will talk more about endgame content.

Because there are a lot of people BPlvl 200+ and the last thing we need is faster ways to lvl it up...

Moar Legendaries!

We’re adding three Legendary items to the Battle Pass and there will now be a Legendary item every 25 Battle Pass levels in the premium track, including at purchase (that’s level 1, level 25, level 50, level 75, and level 100). Our goal is to have a nice balance of cool character exclusives and cosmetics for everyone (like weapon skins). The level 100 reward will be an evolving weapon skin with a special recolor version for those players who make it to level 110.

Why stop at level 100?  keep going! Reward players that play your game a lot!

If this season 2 is just going to be an easier version of season 1 im afraid the game will bleed out....

And reading about it makes me fear its exactly that!

Message 38 of 55 (432 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Exactly what day and time does this double xp start? This is double xp is for season 1 right? or is this season two tip off? 

Message 39 of 55 (409 Views)

★★ Guide

I just popped in to see if you guys were adding anything and all I saw was more cosmetics, I guess I'll go back to Mordhau for another month.

Message 40 of 55 (401 Views)