Re: Limited-Time Event Coming Next Week Plus First Season 2 Battle Pass Details

by D3loFF

Original Post

Limited-Time Event Coming Next Week Plus First Season 2 Battle Pass Details

Community Manager

Hey, Legends!

We just dropped some details on a limited-time event coming next week plus first details on the Battle Pass for season 2 HERE.

Have some questions around this? Let us know in this discussion!

Compete in Legendary Hunt challenges to earn this Epic Master of the Hunt Bloodhound skin and more.

The Hunt Begins . . .

Blueberry.png
Message 1 of 55 (2,610 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I like the new wraith legendary skin, get legendary item every 25 levels, and get crafting material instead of stats. Good move to right direction. Thanks for that.

How about the new Legendary character?  Guess we've to wait EA Play, Saturday, June 8th, 10:00 AM PST. to see it.

Can we watch EA Play live on youtube/twitch ?

Message 2 of 55 (2,589 Views)

Community Manager

@asukojo wrote:

I like the new legendary skins, get legendary item every 25 levels, and get crafting material instead of stats. Good move to right direction. Thanks for that.

How about the new Legendary character?  Guess we've to wait EA Play, Saturday, June 8th, to see it.

Can we watch EA Play live on youtube/twitch ?

To watch, be sure to tune in to EA.com or EA’s YouTube or Twitch channels. The live-stream schedule can be found here.

Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 55 (2,560 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Dibs Standard smile I will get pop corn ready and watch it.

Another question: When we can start download and play session-2? Around June 18 ?

Message 4 of 55 (2,556 Views)

★★ Guide

That r301 skin so sick! Its my favourite AR weapon! and its free to those already have wild frontier battle pass, what can i say to respawn now, this is really suprise to us that made such great improvement. Good idea implementation, especially elite queue. Thank you respawn for making this game amazing again.

Message 5 of 55 (2,523 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I think this is the part about the S2 BP that interests me:

"While we don’t want to introduce wacky challenges that drastically warp the way you play the game, these challenges should provide some interesting variation from game-to-game."

When Respawn said they would improve the S2 BP I took that to mean it would be linked into gameplay much more rather than just being a grind. I'm not sure if the above quote is saying that but that's what I would like to see.

Message 6 of 55 (2,454 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

For DAILY challenge, Probably the challenge that most players able to do it and very natural thing to do since it's part of the game:

1. Revive team mate 5 times.

2. Respawn team mate 5 times.

3. Survive until 3rd or 4th ring   3 times   (will discourage bail out after hot zone).

4. 500 damage.

5. 3-5 kill in the game.

6. Win the game.

For WEEKLY challenge, it will be more challenging, and you've 1 week to get it:

1. Kill the whole squad.

2. Become kill leader.

3. Kill the kill leader

4. Kill the champion.

5. Win with whole squad alive

6. 1000, 1500, 2000 damage in one game

7. Last kill of the game.

8. 10, 15 kills in 1 game

9. 50 kills in 1 week.

Message 7 of 55 (2,429 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

At last! This is great and finally this game and the dev team are heading in the right direction. Keep up the good work, produce content and this game will be on top a long long time.

I've read the news for the new Season 2 Battle Pass Levels and it also sound as it should really be. Good job guys and don't forget - second map is needed Standard smile

Message 8 of 55 (2,367 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Damn you community manager! I just saw the news on xbox and wanted to post it and just saw you did it already... GG sir... GG... :P

That bloodhound skin is mine!!!
Message 9 of 55 (2,357 Views)

★★ Pro

That’s all good info, but what about the elephant in the room? Will you up your game against the cheaters? 

Message 10 of 55 (2,347 Views)