Re: Limit on free Apex Packs (forced to pay for loot boxes)

by IllsonicIll

Original Post

Highlighted

★★★ Novice
@Vladplaya I agree....they could give you more materials than anything and still offer a couple of items as incentive to keep playing. I love the game so I’ll be playing either way. However I could understand the drop off in players after level 100
Message 151 of 156 (509 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Vladplaya Even if they JUST have materials I’d be happy
Message 152 of 156 (508 Views)

Champion

I'm a paying player so the issue doesn't really bother me as such as i have no qualms about paying for stuff i really want.

BUT if there is 0 intention to make another free means of obtaining loot boxes...i think they should up their game in terms of event rewards obtained via gameplay...Not many people care about background screens,music packs and a constant barrage of G7 weapon skins so it's not really a great incentive to participate.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 153 of 156 (492 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If you get one apex battle pass then the coins you get from that season pays for the next seasons battle pass and you get boxes there for free

Message 154 of 156 (427 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Nice job, you just admitted you're addicted. Go to Vegas and lose all your money there. But don't make people have that be their only option. 

Message 155 of 156 (403 Views)

★★★ Guide

people rly complain about loot boxes? gosh skins not gonna make you better player 

Message 156 of 156 (387 Views)