Re: Limit on free Apex Packs (forced to pay for loot boxes)

by Jem450R

Original Post

★ Pro

@neillkorey wrote:

@OPL3XITY 

And again you are punishing me because I have a busy life making me spend money for stuff you get for free when you yourself said you won’t spend money on stuff others can get for free but you expect everyone else to good luck with that bud have a wonderful day we obviously have differing opinions no big deal

Lifes not fair eh? Thats lifes biggest lesson, except it and move on... and if your only reward for playing the game is some skin, well i feel sorry for you that such a materialistic object means so much in your life... 

Message 111 of 156 (486 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Jem450R 

Lol did you read my previous post I am against all free stuff in a free to play game but nice personal attack 

maybe you should have quoted the person that said this game is boring because he stopped getting free stuff

people like you make me laugh

Message 112 of 156 (468 Views)

★ Guide

@neillkorey wrote:

@Jem450R 

Lol did you read my previous post I am against all free stuff in a free to play game but nice personal attack 

maybe you should have quoted the person that said this game is boring because he stopped getting free stuff

people like you make me laugh

Thank you for pointing out his toxicity. Comments like his should simply be deleted as they don't bring anything to the table. It was nice arguing with you :D <3

Message 113 of 156 (465 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@OPL3XITY 

Agree 100 percent on comments needing to be deleted and it is call a discussion when we don’t personally attack each other but good luck getting something added that makes you enjoy the game more because I want everyone to stay I really enjoy this game so the more people that stay the longer it is supported 

Message 114 of 156 (454 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
I don't mean to be rude but this game is FREE TO PLAY.... If you like the game then support it.... You're getting online game play for FREE.... Do people think the servers just run on air?
Message 115 of 156 (441 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

I thought everything to do with the Apex Packs and anything you can buy is strictly only "Cosmetic"?

If this is only about cosmetics, I really don't see what all the fuss is about, the game has plenty you get for free...

hmm Frown

Message 116 of 156 (437 Views)

★ Guide

@Down4WattGamer wrote:
I don't mean to be rude but this game is FREE TO PLAY.... If you like the game then support it.... You're getting online game play for FREE.... Do people think the servers just run on air?

I'm sure nobody thinks the games are developped and maintained for free. Free to play doesn't mean they don't make any income on the other end. Therefore, it is not wrong to argue on what the game should and shouldn't deliver. Doing so will provide the dev team with useful feedback allowing Respawn to create a better product which ultimately will result in more ingame transactions.

It's just how things work in this complex industry nowadays. A happier, bigger and more loyal player base will result in more money!

Message 117 of 156 (432 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Last thing in an fps i care about cosmetics. 

Message 118 of 156 (386 Views)

★★★ Novice

You know what... i'm tired of people saying that because its a free game its fine.

I have played for plenty of time, i enjoy the game, and i have a battlepass which has now ended.

I have still not got the SINGLE * ITEM i want. You cannot defend monetization when it is overpriced. AT ALL.

As for being able to earn loot crates consistently. I would much rather buy the game like overwatch and have guaranteed loot crates at a slow pace than not at all and the game be free. With the only way to enjoy progression being to consistently pay money that will ammount to MORE than the purchase of another game. 

So pls. use common sense.

Message 119 of 156 (321 Views)

★ Expert
@ZenderXChaos I refrained from getting the latest Hunt skin for Bangalore, came to my senses that a 20$ skin won't make me a better player, the the flex urge was real! lol

I have yet to get anything good from Apex Packs, Level 110.
Message 120 of 156 (318 Views)