Lightsaber Customization Late Game

by Elegost77

Original Post

Lightsaber Customization Late Game

★★ Apprentice

Not sure what happened to my first post but added spoiler tag for minor spoiler late game.

So, first of all, this game is a breath of fresh air and I've been loving every minute of it!  Great job guys seriously!  It's hard to find much to gripe about with this game but there are a few things that I believe should be addressed down the road.  However, this is focusing on something that strikes me as so very odd it has to be a mistake.

Late game, when cere gives you her lightsaber hilt to repair yours, we go into the crystal caves on Ilum to finally build our very own lightsaber and have our own "right of passage."  This hugely important moment is somewhat ruined for me, however, when through this WHOLE game we could customize literally every part of the saber to our own liking.  But in the part where we are to now BUILD OUR OWN SABER we are now suddenly stuck with Cere's lightsaber switch that cannot be changed??

Aside from the fact that her saber switch is ugly beyond all measure to me.  It is such a huge contrast to the rest of the saber look I was going for that I now feel compelled to change parts that I liked so as to reduce the clash of appearances that her switch causes.  Respawn, please let me do what I have been doing the WHOLE game up until now and give me back control of how my lightsaber looks!  It seems ridiculous that the one part of the game that says "now its your turn" pigeon holes me into using a part that I do not want!  PS. Jedi robes...

Message 1 of 1 (199 Views)