Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Light of the legion weapon

by TY2169

Original Post

Highlighted

Light of the legion weapon

★★ Newbie

I received the light of the legion content when i first started the game and now that im a higher level im noticing that a commen scount with a power level of 16 does more damage than the legandary light of the legion with a power lever 46. I was wondering if your pilot level at the time of claiming it effects the stats and if there was any way to upgrade it so it'll do more damage.

Im not even very far into the game or a real high pilot lever yet and this legendary weapon is already pretty much obsolete. Almost every weapon i get now does higher damage but yet the light of the legion weapon has the highest power level. If i were to restare my game and wait till i was a higher pilot lever to claim the light of the legion weapon would the stats be different than claming it at a lower pilot level at the beginning of the game.

Message 1 of 4 (195 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Light of the legion weapon

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

The LOL gun had a not-pay-to-win nerf out of the box, which was completely unnecessary and is out of scale with all other weapons. It was a real disappointment on launch-day.

Suggestion:  Clean it real good, and mount it on your wall.

Message 2 of 4 (190 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide

@TY2169 

It's pretty much good at lower levels to boost your power level.  I tend to use only one weapon most of the time, so if my secondary is a "filler" gun with high power, that helps me get higher drops.  Once you reach the point where you're getting MW guns, the LotL gets an honorary spot in the vault.

Message 3 of 4 (173 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

Thanks that what I figured. Just thought maybe they would have had a way to keep it relevant for a little longer than pilot level 13 other than as a filler for the added boosts.

Message 4 of 4 (113 Views)
Twitter Stream