Re: Light ammo * weapons everywhere

by SethCurry

Original Post

Light ammo * weapons everywhere

★★★★★ Apprentice

Can we just please get rid of some of all the ligth ammo pistols and all the mozambique and eva-auto spawns? So frustrating landing half of the game, alone in a building and getting a white armor and  two light ammo pistols. Going out and meeting a whole team that's landed in a similar sized building and gotten purple armor, got sms/ lmg / br for everyone.... just me this happens to everygame nowadays....

Message 1 of 12 (628 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

you are still lucky my friend, i play 5 games, 3 of em landed in a house where all of it was just mods.

Message 2 of 12 (617 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@nanashi83 wrote:

you are still lucky my friend, i play 5 games, 3 of em landed in a house where all of it was just mods.

Totally forgot about that, Wished I could throw them at the enemy team with minimum blue shield and good weapons after 10 sec looting....

Message 3 of 12 (613 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@Dogge7 i swear theres a responsive loot system in this game.. for example the loot changes based on the lvl of the first player to enter a center proximity of a loot spawn. i cant honestly ever recall landing and getting purple shields and a 301 or top tier gun off the rip. sounds dumb but it wouldnt surprise me at all. lets take top of thunder dome for example. if player A is a .2 kd lvl 10 the game spawns top tier loot provided he is the first to enter within say...10m of the top section. if player B was a 4kd lvl 250 and he were the first to enter within 10m of same top section the game would spawn 0 shield and a mozabique

Message 4 of 12 (584 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

The loot in this game is considerably bad and some attachment placement are just terrible.. I know its a free game but honestly its a 4/10 BR

Message 5 of 12 (555 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

It mostly depends of loot tier zone (low<medium<high<Supply ship=hotzone) and a bit of luck.

Message 6 of 12 (515 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

doesnt seem to matter much for me...i generally have no shield for the first 30s to a min after touching down and cant remember the last time the first gun i found...IF...i found one wasnt a p2020 or mozzy...

Message 7 of 12 (511 Views)

★ Guide

@apexistrash08 wrote:

doesnt seem to matter much for me...i generally have no shield for the first 30s to a min after touching down and cant remember the last time the first gun i found...IF...i found one wasnt a p2020 or mozzy...

It's you then, land in a better spot. 

What do you people want, one big pile of 301s and gold shields? 

Message 8 of 12 (494 Views)

★ Pro
@BA2VGT omg sick and tired of hearing you people saying land in a better spot, PLEASE MAN I've landed in high tier loot so MANY TIMES, and only find ammo or addons, so don't try that crap dude.I've also seen 4 of the same dam guns laying together..
Message 9 of 12 (488 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide

The game went from 500k views on twitch to averaging 30-20k views now, nothing you type up is close to being coherent the games dying lack of content and this 3 man squad isn’t going to make people stick around not to mention terrible loot system... you literally have to go from one area to another to find weapon attachments what other Br games has that ?????? loot is too scares and the map too small for so many squads plus the terrible sound cutting in and out and the lag lol

Message 10 of 12 (476 Views)