Lifeline passive revive balance

by Vl-cera

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lifeline passive revive balance

★★★ Apprentice

Is it possible to give lifeline some sort of cooldown on passive teammate revival or at least cooldown on it if she revives the same teammate more than once. I have been in a lot of games where I knocked people with kraber and its 2v1 but then lifeline casts her passive holds and ally is revived.

Knock him again and she still doesnt care she continues fighting and even if you knock her her ally will get revived so you must give attention to him/her as well.

Message 1 of 11 (773 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Lifeline passive revive balance

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Vl-ceraJust imagine if she was perfectly balanced, like before the rework..

View in thread

Message 7 of 11 (654 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Pro
@Vl-cera Agree, it does need to be looked at.

It's very annoying when she can just repeatedly revive all the time.
Message 2 of 11 (766 Views)

★★ Guide

Agreed. Give her a gold backpack as well and it becomes possibly the most OP ability on the game. It definitely needs a small cool down. 

another idea I’ve had would be to make the drone similar to Crypto’s where if it’s destroyed then it goes on a cool down. You can actually shoot the revive drone right now and it will cancel the revive but it’s pretty pointless as she can just tap the button again, it would be a lot better if once it’s destroyed it goes on a 5-10 second cool down 

this is a battle royale at the end of the day and there should always be a slight risk when reviving a teammate, but Lifeline can actually use it as an advantage using the shield as cover! How it’s been in the game this long in its current state is beyond me 

Message 3 of 11 (734 Views)

★ Guide

by my angle of the view is i don't think lifeline's healing buff does make the battle balance broken. for my experience is a lot of dumb lifeline doesn't heal immediately and do the covering. so is depend "what" people use lifeline, second thing is enemy easy to break by throwing grenade and direct kill while reviving. only thing that bother me is dumb lifeline in my team.

Message 4 of 11 (681 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@Vl-cera please no one touch lifeline Frown, she is one nerf away from being the most unplayable legend .
she can not do anything else other than reviving teammates
Message 5 of 11 (677 Views)

@Vl-cera I think if they give it a cool down they will have to rework her ult. Right now her passive is the only thing she really has. The heal drone is nice and all but not that big of a deal, same with the care packages.

I personally would like to see a cool down of some sort on the revives, while eliminating the care packages and replacing that with a timed period in which she has fast heals. It would probably be a super OP combo but it would make her so much more fun to play.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 6 of 11 (673 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Vl-ceraJust imagine if she was perfectly balanced, like before the rework..

Message 7 of 11 (655 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@maximas1986 

Talking about lifeline, this's are incoming changes, probably start tomorrow. 

LifelineBuff.PNG

If not, it will be on Season-9.

Message 8 of 11 (558 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Healing increase by 60%, that is super strong. If almost die or after revive, pop tactical and bat, your team will be back in no time.

Message 9 of 11 (554 Views)

[ Edited ]

@apostolateofDOOM I honestly thought she needed a rework before.. Now I kind of think she was in a good place before at least in some ways. The only thing I would change about the old LL would be a buff to her ult.

I think she is tricky legend for them to work on, it's very easy to make her very OP.

@asukojo I agree the 60% increase healing from the drone is going to be insane. The revives is going to be interesting to see how that works out. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 10 of 11 (404 Views)