Re: Lifeline New revive is VERY OP!

by Mary-Reilly-Film

Original Post

Lifeline New revive is VERY OP!

★★ Guide

Lifeline new revive system is very OP, it seems to me alone or it has become unbearable to play against her revive

Message 1 of 17 (1,200 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@Warz0ne_Legends come on give the girl a break , this is the first time she get a real buff since this game was released and its already OP ?
show some love bro Standard smile
Message 2 of 17 (1,189 Views)

@Warz0ne_Legends I think it's very situational. It can be OP if LL has a gold back pack. How ever most of the time that lifeline is doing the revive with the drone, my team still drop the squad. The person getting revived is one shot when they are revived so they make almost no difference in the fight aside from some brief protection from the drone shield.

She can be OP in other situations, such as with a Watson/Caustic camping a building. She can revive and guard the doors.

I think a more accurate description of her is that she is a competitive legend now. That is what I see and feel when I play her, but i don't feel like she is OP to the point that she can single handedly take down a squad. She can't, her abilities really mesh well with other legends and she's a strong TEAM player now.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 17 (1,149 Views)

★★ Pro

Its completely Broken in million situation and useless in none situation. Its stupid, its broken and should not be in the game.

You get down, wear the consequences. If you get down you should be in a disadvantage.

I won`t write a poem again, because i already write all the stuff which is wrong with this ability and why this ability is OP. 

It just need to be removed straight away.

Everyone with a brain should be giving + to the OP and making threads to complain about it.

Message 4 of 17 (1,118 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@DarthValtrex I don't know why people saying is OP

You can stop the revive if u shoot the drone🤓
Message 5 of 17 (1,113 Views)

@LordloshBang Not really, I have no issue killing a LL who's revived their teammate.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 6 of 17 (1,110 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

So you are a back stabber and can beat no one head on.

Message 7 of 17 (1,044 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@DarthValtrexIt’s not just about if the person can instantly fight again, but while the other teams member that gets knocked without a ll stays down for sure, your member gets up for Basicly free. That puts a massive amount of pressure on the enemy team to either try to stop it or win the fight asap before the revived person is rdy to continue fighting.

Wouldn’t call it op but it is extremly strong and probably the strongest thing in the game atm

btw can you silence the robot as rev?

Message 8 of 17 (1,014 Views)

★ Guide

I won a match last night using the revive as cover.  Last two squads, we were caught in the open.  Mate was downed so I popped the revive and ducked behind for a quick reload, mate popped up, got shot, downed again and repeat until I killed the last of the other squad with my p2020.

Message 9 of 17 (989 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Life lines drone is OP. Compared to others. Wraith gets shot and in the amount of time she takes to phase away  she would already been shot multiple times. Wraiths phase is also super short, with the new map Olympus out, there is a lot of open space. BTW the * LOOT IN OLYMPUS IS *. P2020, RE45, MOZAMBIQUE, AND SNIPERS EVERYWHERE. Respawn really messed up with season 7. A LOT of bugs. Audio, Bangalore and Gibby Ultimate, ETC. 

Message 10 of 17 (720 Views)