Re: Lifeline Edition not working..!

by CompetingPants

Original Post

Community Manager

@chefboyar Hey, the coins should be sent out now, can you check again today?

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 11 of 18 (476 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_David So i bought PS4 version of lifeline and bloodhound edition, but i'm playing on PC. In Russia i found only PS4 versions, thought that i can activate PS4 code on PC. Can I somehow activate this codes on PC?
Message 12 of 18 (449 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello David. I have been trying to redeem the lifeline edition for my game. But I believe I bought a version that only works in the EU. I live Malaysia. No one informed me that this would happen, and now I have wasted my money on something that I can't even use.

Also, I haven't been about to find anywhere that would allow.me to purchase a copy of the game where the redeem code is compatible in south east Asia. What can I do?

Message 13 of 18 (389 Views)

★ Novice

I NEVER GOT MY COINS CAN YOU HELP ME DAVID PLEASEEEE

Message 14 of 18 (319 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_David I never got my coins can you please help meeeeerr
Message 15 of 18 (319 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi I’m having the same issue I just got the lifeline physical copy today and the codes at the bottom of my receipt didn’t give me skins or coin the game box just contained the physical disc and nothing else the box was wrapped and I naught it from bestbuy is there anything else that I can do  

Message 16 of 18 (254 Views)

Community Manager
@sszkola44 Hey, in this case I think you'll want to contact your retailer, either to double check the code redemption, or to get another box with a code.
David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 17 of 18 (241 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_David Im having the same issue, it let me redeem it but In game nothing shows up
Message 18 of 18 (204 Views)