Life ban for pub leavers!

by Srksii

Original Post

Life ban for pub leavers!

★★★★ Pro

Seriously! Im sick playing games with 2 people! Its literally 1/5 games with full squad in pub! 4/5 games one mandatory idiot leaves

Message 1 of 13 (530 Views)

Re: Life ban for pub leavers!

But it’s so satisfying when you do this...90A6670A-8B4F-46B5-9687-726F4472B568.jpeg

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 13 (500 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DarthValtrex Lolz watch out for that bulging bicep. The flexing you’re doing could pop that muscle right open XD

See kids, thats how you flex! You say something with as few words as you can and provide a pic or vid... or musical score... or whatever and let that do the talking!

Give it up for MC DarthValFlex xD
Message 3 of 13 (468 Views)

★★★ Expert

@DarthValtrex 

I'm pretty sure more than 95% of all my wins with randoms was because i had 1 teammate.

Which reminds me. I randomly got the 3K badge on Pathfinder the other day, me and this Bangalore won the game as duo.

Message 4 of 13 (447 Views)

@Koochi-Q I might be changing my user name... McDarthValflex has a nice ring to it.

Honestly that was a really fun round. He carried me at times and I carried him at times. We also tag teamed squads, i attack while he healed and vice versa. When we got to final circle I fenced a building for us.. used my wingman from the roof.

Message 5 of 13 (421 Views)

Betreff: Life ban for pub leavers!

★★★ Guide
@Srksii yeah for this reason and a few other i dont play apex anymore.... would come back and play the whole day if solos come out but with 3man squads... my time in apex is over
Message 6 of 13 (390 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DarthValtrex I serve to please. If you do change, it should read MCDarthValFlexbyKoochi-Q XD
Message 7 of 13 (378 Views)

Betreff: Life ban for pub leavers!

★★★★ Pro
@Rastigani Yeah, right. You'll play 2 days solo, and then you will get totally bored and ditch apex. Apex is made to play in team liked it or not
Message 8 of 13 (341 Views)

★★ Guide

Not all of us that good, I pulled few wins with a good team mate few times, and many times I reached the second place as a solo, but 100% sure things would been very different if I was in the same situation with a full team. Sometimes even mid level players like myself if they just wait a min or two to get a revive things would change at the end of the game.

Message 9 of 13 (326 Views)

@Zeues-1992 I get it, I honestly understand the original posters
Complaint. It’s frustrating when your left at a disadvantage because your mates leave.

But I leave rounds occasionally, it’s rare though. I only have a handful of friends who can survive in Platinum+ ranked lobbies. When they are on and I get an invite I’m going to accept it even mid match. Prime example I tried playing ranked in platinum with a gold ranked friend. It was a disaster.

Message 10 of 13 (303 Views)