Re: Leviathans

by DarthValtrex

Original Post

Leviathans

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Why are they doing construction on KC when the repulsor tower is destroyed and what's keeping the leviathans at bay but flyers are still roaming?

Message 1 of 22 (564 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I was wondering the same thing. 

The Repulsor tower might be gone, I'm thinking that maybe those tubes at  capacitor is keeping them at bay some kind of electrical charge. Or maybe they're getting the tower fixed ? 

The Flyers were around before the tower came down so their unaffected. I don't recall seeing them around capacitor just out in the out skirts around cages and around airbase.

Message 2 of 22 (497 Views)

Champion

Maybe the huge explosion that wiped out skulltown etc spooked them? Hard to imagine anything spooking a creature that large though. 

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 22 (492 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]

@apostolateofDOOMLeviathans thought the grass was greener on the other island. Do they have names? If not, I’ve been calling the one that was closer to artillery Marty.

@MandatoryIDtag elephants are scared of mice.. plus explosions can still harm animals.. you know things like volcanos. Fight or flight instincts.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 22 (490 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DarthValtrex Rosie and Lola
Message 5 of 22 (478 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@MandatoryIDtag You got it right. Bloodhound explains this in one of his quips.
https://twitter.com/shrugtal/status/1260543443006349314?s=19
Message 6 of 22 (453 Views)

Champion

*smug face* :D

Message 7 of 22 (420 Views)

★★ Pro
@DarthValtrex Avocado-saurus and Daddy...

...Long legs
Message 8 of 22 (416 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Thanks for clearing that up!

So does that mean the games are on KC now they're back from WE and we just have it in rotation? or are they doing it on both planets?

Total speculation but it would make sense that if they're still building while hosting the games then once construction is complete we could have another version of KC in the works?

Message 9 of 22 (374 Views)

Champion

@apostolateofDOOM  I think there will be some sorta area takeover event when we return to WE. No idea whether it'll be map wide alterations though.

Message 10 of 22 (349 Views)