Leviathans & Flyers coming for Season 2?!

by xChiLLViBeSx

Original Post

Leviathans & Flyers coming for Season 2?!

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

So there are a few rumours going around that next Season we will see Leviathans and Flyer swarms come to Kings Canyon. Personally  I can’t wait to see what different dynamic they will bring to gameplay.

A theory could be that Leviathans are spawned on the map in different locations, blocking entrances/exits for players, creating certain choke points to funnel the traffic. If this is the case it would make Legends like Caustic more viable.

Also going through these choke points will emphasise the importance of teamwork and staying together for survivability. 

Whats your thoughts?

99FD04D4-DBFB-4445-A36E-842009E28BA2.jpeg

Message 1 of 11 (802 Views)

Re: Leviathans & Flyers coming for Season 2?!

★ Guide
My thoughts are, what is a levitation and what is a flyer?

You should really have explained what these two things are before expecting people to be able to give their thoughts on their introduction.
Message 2 of 11 (791 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Thanks for that critique, you always bring so much to the forums for people to consider. Noted with thanks 

Message 3 of 11 (785 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Trying to help you out mate. I don't think many people are going to know what you're talking about. I know I didn't. 

If people don't know what you're talking about, they're not going to be able to join in your discussion are they? I assume you wanted a discussion  based on the fact you started a forum topic. 

Message 4 of 11 (782 Views)

★★★ Guide

Maybe have some titans from Titanfall would be nice.

Standard smile

Message 5 of 11 (729 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

At first I thought.....A device used for "levitating" to give you more of an aerial viewParty hat..

.or a mode of transportation which can fly you from point A to point B

n.
1. Something unusually large of its kind, especially a ship.
2. A very large animal, especially a whale.
3. A monstrous sea creature mentioned in the Bible.

Thinking they would need a much bigger map if they were to include either of these in their game

Message 6 of 11 (713 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

04CF0FFE-0EA8-4E5B-A31B-70A318D916BB.jpegThis is a screenshot I took from the offical Season 1 Apex Legends trailer which shows Flyers while Bangalore waits for a supply drop. 

A theory that’s floating around is they could be hostile to players and attack the supply ships or could be used to transport people short distances. 

Personally, if they are added to the game, I’m hoping you can kill them for some sweet loot

Message 7 of 11 (700 Views)

★★ Guide

I would love to see all of that in season 2 but they still have problem with hacking and cheaters that make it difficult for me to keep playing

Message 8 of 11 (655 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

Thank you for the info, if true sound like season 2 will be fun.

Still hoping for Wall running or a Champion that does Wall running being implemented. I see a lot of useful angles to be utilized. 

Message 9 of 11 (633 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@RevenanT-G7 wrote:

Thank you for the info, if true sound like season 2 will be fun.

Still hoping for Wall running or a Champion that does Wall running being implemented. I see a lot of useful angles to be utilized. 

Yess, I want wall running implemented too! and double jumping! I could see that being so useful in escaping enemy squads 😛 the mobility of the characters is one of the things I loved so much about Titanfall gameplay 👌🏼

@TJ400000 Haha I would love it but I’m a Titanfall fan so I’m pretty bias 😝

Message 10 of 11 (621 Views)