Leveling up...........

by DreamingDroid69

Original Post

Leveling up...........

★★★★ Novice

..... is a fecken joke in this game. I started early evening, and I pretty much levelled up to 20 within a few hour, just by getting a lot of top 3 placements. I didn't even kill that many, I had fun, I met similar poor players as myself. And after reaching lvl 20 it was over. Everyone has hundreds or even thousands of kill. I can't even reach a single top 3 anymore. One dude that killed me had 11000 kills. It's fecken ridiculous and all the fun is gone. I mean, it's good to meet some better players, but ... 

Message 1 of 6 (330 Views)

Re: Leveling up...........

★ Guide
What's the point of your post?

It's too easy to level up?

Some players have lots of kills?

You're not as good as other players?

It feels like you're trying to moan about something but don't know what to moan about.
Message 2 of 6 (323 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Rank means nothing, people with high kills are either playing games that they only use that legend or maybe cheating[if on pc].

Just like any game hrs played is the key. also try not to hot drop every game can reduce low point's / kills. having better players will always be a factor and all it does is just elevates you to become better.

happy huntings.

Message 3 of 6 (321 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@tonycawley69 wrote:

It feels like you're trying to moan about something but don't know what to moan about.

Maybe you're just to stupid to read properly? 

Message 4 of 6 (309 Views)

★ Guide

@DreamingDroid69 wrote:

@tonycawley69 wrote:

Maybe you're just to stupid to read properly? 

Maybe you're just TOO stupid to spell properly? 

What was the actual point of your post? 

Message 5 of 6 (305 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@RevenanT-G7 wrote:

Rank means nothing, people with high kills are either playing games that they only use that legend or maybe cheating[if on pc].

Just like any game hrs played is the key. also try not to hot drop every game can reduce low point's / kills. having better players will always be a factor and all it does is just elevates you to become better.

happy huntings.

Thanks buddy. Yeah, I know I'll get better with time, but I'm not able to play that much. I mean, getting even 500 kills would take me forever  and since everyone seems keen on landing in hot zones every single game, I'm pretty much a sitting duck. I think the climb from level 1 to 20 should take longer, so that one can actually become reasonably good, before meeting the best ones.

Message 6 of 6 (303 Views)