Level 500 packs

by Ghotmanlol

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Level 500 packs

★ Novice

Did they stop giving packs after every 10 levels cause I haven't received any packs at all for a few days and I've been leveling consistently and I haven't got any

Message 1 of 16 (563 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Level 500 packs

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Ghotmanlol
1. Filler
2. They can and just not give you any packs which people will still complain about so they didn't. Prolly figuring out ways to give you something else
3. You play because you enjoy the game+a person who bought 200 packs and didn't get shards is more deserving. But they are also part of the problem
4. They want more people addicted to gambling

View in thread

Message 8 of 16 (495 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert
@Ghotmanlol yep, no packs at 500
Message 2 of 16 (540 Views)

★ Novice

You no longer get packs after 500? Why? 

Message 3 of 16 (535 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Ghotmanlol

1) because you don’t actually level
2) because everyone would get an heirloom after a certain amount of time
3) people would spend less money

Take your pick. Everyone is valid
Message 4 of 16 (533 Views)

★ Novice

1) why do I still get legend tokens then? 

2) why don't they increase the level cap?

3)you would only get heirloom shards after 500 pack kinda deserving at that point since I've been playing for over a year and still not even close

4) money is spent during the events, I don't many people are buying apex packs by the truckload

Message 5 of 16 (520 Views)

Champion
@Ghotmanlol Because then I would probably have my first heirloom by now, and that is just unacceptable

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

"Play me online? Well, you know that I'll beat you.
If I ever meet you, I'll control-alt-delete you!"
Message 6 of 16 (519 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Ghotmanlol
1) because legend tokens are useless
2) See previous reasons 2 & 3 to answer your question number 2...
3) Yes you would, and respawn doesn’t want everyone getting them. You’re not deserving of them, no matter the time you played as they can ‘charge’ you for them. If you get it before opening 500 or spending money, great for you, they hardly care since it’s no loss for them. Yet if you can’t obtain it just by playing, it means more income for them.
4) Yea... no, just no. Most spend at events yes, but ppl also buy lots of packs and even if they didn’t. Many ppl that buy a few packs still outweigh few ppl that buy lots of them
Message 7 of 16 (510 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Ghotmanlol
1. Filler
2. They can and just not give you any packs which people will still complain about so they didn't. Prolly figuring out ways to give you something else
3. You play because you enjoy the game+a person who bought 200 packs and didn't get shards is more deserving. But they are also part of the problem
4. They want more people addicted to gambling

Message 8 of 16 (496 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Ghotmanlol Yea I haven’t got a apex pack in so long and I’m level 700 right now, well I guess I’m never getting a heirloom
Message 9 of 16 (397 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@herizonn123 pfff, that's nothing.
you still have a long way to go, am level 1900 ( according to apex tracker),pre-season player, bought and completed every and each season from 1 to 10, played and completed ALL events ( maybe missed one or two ) , collected every and each treasure hunt and bought approximately 50 or so packs.

still no heirloom Standard smile
Message 10 of 16 (347 Views)