Re: Level 500 packs

by sceptic-noob

Original Post

★★★ Pro

@maximas1986 wrote:
@herizonn123pfff, that's nothing.
you still have a long way to go, am level 1900 ( according to apex tracker),pre-season player, bought and completed every and each season from 1 to 10, played and completed ALL events ( maybe missed one or two ) , collected every and each treasure hunt and bought approximately 50 or so packs.

still no heirloom Standard smile

Ouch.  That's harsh.

Message 11 of 16 (193 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@RockDokRock yep Frown
one of the reasons why I and Apex have a love and hate relationship
Message 12 of 16 (185 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@maximas1986 wrote:
@RockDokRockyep Frown
one of the reasons why I and Apex have a love and hate relationship

@maximas1986  Well I can go one better.  I got the red shard apex pack and the game crashed.  Never got it.  Pretty sure there is not a damn thing I can do about it.

- DR

Message 13 of 16 (181 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@RockDokRock I had this ( red bot eye) many times but I always get 2 whites 1 blue.
even yesterday my epic BP pack gave me 1 epic and two whites ;O
unless if you mean that your pack actually flashed red beams then glitched, then am sorry to say but if this is the case then I am considered a lucky person compared to you XD XD XD
Message 14 of 16 (161 Views)

★★★ Pro

@maximas1986 Yeah, I was reminded of it yesterday watching some apex highlight videos and someone opened a heirloom shard pack.  I was thinking "THAT'S WHAT I HAD!!!".  lol.

I've enquired but I would be surprised if it went anywhere.  I don't expect them to take my word for it so unless there is a log of it or my "500 count" was somehow reset at that point there is probably nothing that can be done.

- DR

Message 15 of 16 (155 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Did you guys have a chat with support about that, I'm pretty sure there is a heirloom guarantee on pack 500, if something glitched they need to be able to fix it and track it as they got statistics on everything available if they want to (though at times a bit flawed perhaps). I know since I was robbed of everything in season 5 because I disconnected a few times in normal games because I was doing dailies to get my correct legend :P and reason why I stopped playing ranked as I refuse to be grinding fairly ranked and then get cheater stamped in my forehead hehe.

Message 16 of 16 (145 Views)