Re: Level 30 account brand new banned for no reason by EA

by EA_Mako

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Level 30 account brand new banned for no reason by EA

★★ Novice

So i make an account to play Apex Legends. Played for like few days got to level 30 and today after i took a short break from the new season (meaning like 30 mins)

I tried to go in and play some more for the quests and it says im banned ?!??!?! What is wrong with you people ???

Message 1 of 5 (513 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @WARL0GIX,

Afraid this is not something we're able to review on the forums, but our Terms of Service team can certainly take another look at this action for you.

Please reach out to an advisor and they'll be able to get this sent along to be reviewed again: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/  

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (499 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice
Mind you i bought the stupid battle pass and thats like 20 bucks on the wind. Is this what EA does ? Gets your money and bans you...20 bucks really ?!
Message 2 of 5 (509 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @WARL0GIX,

Afraid this is not something we're able to review on the forums, but our Terms of Service team can certainly take another look at this action for you.

Please reach out to an advisor and they'll be able to get this sent along to be reviewed again: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/  

Mako.png
Message 3 of 5 (500 Views)

★★ Novice

No no no, i don`t care its EA ANSWERS HQ, your so called "support" responds with templates and no proofs of anything!

All the people should see how EA treats their clients, i bought the new battle pass and played for few freaking hours and now i`m banned with freaking 1.4 kd OMG is this for real?!??!

I paid 20 bucks and was enjoying the game then i got banned FOR WHAT...i damn hope this is one of EAs usual messed up server problems because if you robbed a client for 20 bucks...oh god. In general its not for the 20 bucks but for the fact that EA games always manages to destroy peoples fun and disgrace their customers!!!

Message 4 of 5 (495 Views)

Community Manager

@WARL0GIX You'll need to reach out to our Terms of Service team if you'd like to have this reviewed. A link on how to do that is in my previous post.

As we're not able to address account related issues like this on the forums, I will need to lock this thread.

Mako.png
Message 5 of 5 (494 Views)