Level 100 should only be in Elite mode

by SethCurry

Original Post

Re: Level 100 should only be in Elite mode

★★★★ Guide

@SethCurry wrote:
@DaAceXDWhat exactly is your argument? if its so easy why do you have a problem? clearly you’re not level 100 and feel like that’s unfair towards you theres a reason its called “ Elite” and dont use the typical “ Oh you play everyday in your mums basement” blah blah blah the game has been out for approximately 7-8 months if your new you shouldn’t be able to just jump into rank matches putting others at disadvantage on your team, had a level 19 pleb yesterday pinging stupid things like “ Arc star here” “ oh theres a helmet here guyz” .... I said there was an enemy in a direction he asked where so i pinged, guess what the newb did??? guess! oh he started shooting at the spot i pinged ... i left immediately

7-8 months? You have a strange sense of time, friend. This game came out Feb. 4th, which means that it's been out barely over 4 months. 

People like you that think they are better than everyone are no better than your so called "newbs". 

Message 31 of 56 (379 Views)

★★★ Guide
@SethCurry You keep on contradicting yourself. "no one cares about battle pass level people are more intrigued about your kills".

High kill count = Drop skull down, kill 4-5 guys, die... rince and repeat and suddenly you have that high kill count.

The amount of kills is not necessarily an indikator to your skill.

You want people to be lvl 100, but you don't care about battle pass lvl? The battle pass level is an indikator on the amount of time you spent playing in the recent month. So if you are battle pass lvl 1, but lvl 100 it most likely means you haven't played in a long time. Meaning you are not that good any more.

So by saying that you don't care about battle pass level, you are contradicting yourself.
Message 32 of 56 (356 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@BalzanoHow is that contradiction? please Explain with better coherent argument, No one cares about battle pass level because that falls under how much hours you play during the time you purchased the battle pass you could’ve bought the battle pass yesterday for the first time and had 5k kills in general but your battle pass level is below 100 who cares?? Lol I’ve never seen anyone use their battle pass level badges because they’re irrelevant, players in any FPS game only care about K/D.... Season pass Level will get reset every season from what ive heard so your argument doesn’t really have a solid foundation LOL and plus the generic rewards you get in the battle pass aren’t even worth it .... Tell me one streamer who brags about their Battle Pass level “ Oh boy i managed to get to 110 on my battle pass level that must mean i'm a triple MLG pro” When people see your Kills/ season wins/ elite streaks badge / they’ll assume you’re really good........ FYI you do realise that Battle Pass Level And Normal Level are two separate things right!

Message 33 of 56 (345 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

What I’m taking away from this thread;

Seth is angry cause newbs always piggy back ride his mad skills.

DaAceXD is potentially playing with his ballz, never touch the man’s controller.

People who play in their mom’s basement somehow had early access to the game and have been playing for 8 months.

The misuse of “your” and “you’re” in this thread is blatantly abused.

Message 34 of 56 (326 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@Gabrielmojo26 wrote:

What I’m taking away from this thread;

Seth is angry cause newbs always piggy back ride his mad skills.

DaAceXD is potentially playing with his ballz, never touch the man’s controller.

People who play in their mom’s basement somehow had early access to the game and have been playing for 8 months.

The misuse of “your” and “you’re” in this thread is blatantly abused.

I will hunt you in the game.

And kill you using my left ball.

And killing you will grand me acces to Apex elite!

And then piggy back ride seth to increase the number on my badge!

Don't ever [Removed - CM] tell me i have a controller ever again!

But for real.

You can't go on a international forum and be a grammar nazi.

The fact that a lot of people can get you to understand something in a 2nd language is already something most English / Americans will never achieve.

Message 35 of 56 (316 Views)

★ Expert
@DaAceXD I'm french Canadian you ball sack fast triggering piggy back badge ridding clout chaser! Standard smile
Message 36 of 56 (311 Views)

★★★ Guide

I would say for elite Q you need not only top 5 but also minimum 5 kills to enter so all plebs who camp all game and get 1-2 kills before top 5 will need to play more agresive and proof theyr skill

Message 37 of 56 (305 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@Gabrielmojo26 wrote:
@DaAceXDI'm french Canadian you ball sack fast triggering piggy back badge ridding clout chaser! Standard smile

In no way was i stating your 1st language was english.

And i did that on purpose :P

PS: I only ride Pigs that argue with themselves.

The pig does not have to be good just think he is.

He has to be angry about the fact that im riding him thats what makes them fierce.

You see, i expect a lot from my pigs.

So Seth is a verry special pig i want to ride!

Message 38 of 56 (295 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@adidasPowah wrote:

I would say for elite Q you need not only top 5 but also minimum 5 kills to enter so all plebs who camp all game and get 1-2 kills before top 5 will need to play more agresive and proof theyr skill

So when you have a realy amazing squad mate who '' takes / steals / deserves'' all the kills

You should lose your streak!

Good idea man!

Message 39 of 56 (286 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I wish anyone with under a 40 percent win rate and not at least 3 or 4 kills a game should not be allowed in because all these scrub tryhards are to easy to kill it would be nice to have a que only accessible by actual good players @SethCurry 

Message 40 of 56 (273 Views)