Re: Level 100 should only be in Elite mode

by Wingmannedbro

Original Post

★★★★★ Guide

@SethCurry 

I play with a guy who has a very busy life so he is in the 80’s still but he does have 3k dmg badge and 20 kill badge so there are plenty of people under level 100 that would make it look like you should not even be allowed to play

Message 41 of 56 (345 Views)

★★★ Expert

@SethCurry wrote:
@WingmannedbroNo one cares about Battle pass level people are more intrigued about your kills

I agree, but if you're at BP level 96 at the very end of the season, you clearly don't play often.

I got lvl 110 in a week.

If you play so little, I doubt your kill count is anything impressive.

Message 42 of 56 (338 Views)

I think anyone with over 100 wins should be locked to elite only. 

Message 43 of 56 (302 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Being level 100 just shows you've played long enough to reach rank 100. I've played with plenty of random sub 100 players that were better than many level 100s I've played with. 

Message 44 of 56 (292 Views)

★★★ Guide
@neillkorey Thats why i think "Elite Que" is a bit missleading. Anyone that stays alive until top 5 in normal (easy task). gets into Elite, and there is nothing elite about Elite Que. it's just a different way of playing the game, because people are carefull in there. They have more to lose.

I for one like the difference. It's two different playstyles. Normal queue is more chill, bigger fights and actually more fun now. While Elite queue is a tad more serious, people avoid contact and actually think more about engages. (also most cheaters lurk in elite)

A solution to play with, and meet people around your skill level is ranked games.

But before they introduce real ranked games they need to tackle the problem with cheaters once and for all.
Message 45 of 56 (273 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Balzano They need to change the requirement to enter Elite queue. Something like "minimum 20 or 30% winrate in last 10 games" should be a good start.
Message 46 of 56 (270 Views)

★★★ Guide
@d3adc3II We can all agree that they need to change something, not just call it "Elite Queue". Standard smile

The problem is what to do, without excluding a major part of the playerbase. I'd say minimum lvl 50 so that the player have some experience in the game. Matchmaking with the introduction of ranked.

The problem with cheaters still percist though. In most cases (if you're not shroud) you will get melted by the cheaters and have them ruin your winrate. So as long as they don't find a good solution against the hackers it doesn't matter what they do. Because the cheaters will ruin it anyways. Frown
Message 47 of 56 (267 Views)

★★★ Guide

Most people including me dont even play for win :D get 10 kill game and doenst matter anymore bcose game become boring after first circle bcose all camping and most of the server is dead

Message 48 of 56 (266 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Yeah.. hopefully respawn doesn't start pumping out content like crazy yet... I played for a couple hours today to finish up the event achievements. I end up spending more time in fights running an aimbot experiment, where I'll crouch behind cover when I know an enemy didn't have sight of me. I won't make a peep and players just either light my cover up or go directly over to where I am and fire. When your cover is constantly sprayed and  people are trying to sneak up to you to try and hipfire, that's when you know cheating is rampant.

I can say in these couple hours, I had probably two or three matches that felt fair. Nice teams and clean fights that I want to remember. Quality of life things like sound and exploit fixes were huge improvements- but I remember when I was grinding Apex a lot... a bot's only weakness is their blind spot. Basically... improvements like sound help them as much or more than regular players without the advantages no less. So that sucks too, but again... would just like to see Apex again where everyone is on the same playing field.

Message 49 of 56 (248 Views)

★ Guide

I'm level 100 but I'm in know way elite, I've had quite a few games on elite, done alright sometimes, died in 5 seconds on other. Still haven't won a game yet. I don't think you can say everyone level 100 should be confinded to elite games and it isn't a true representation of their skill level. 

Message 50 of 56 (215 Views)