Re: Level 100 should only be in Elite mode

by Gabrielmojo26

Original Post

★★ Guide

Anyone can become rank 100. Its only proof that you are presistent. 

Message 21 of 56 (432 Views)

★★ Pro

Yes, it only requires time and if someone gets banned they have a longer journey before getting to play ranked again. 

Message 22 of 56 (417 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@SethCurry wrote:

Keep all the noobs out of elite mode

Getting to level 100 ONLY required time.

0 skill whatsoever.

Everybody wanting to split players up based on playtime  should not be in elite mode to begin with.

With enough time i could get to level 100 playing this game with my balls.

I would have 0 kills but that is not a requirement.

Message 23 of 56 (397 Views)

★ Expert
@DaAceXD Lololol with my ballz!
Message 24 of 56 (386 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@DaAceXD What exactly is your argument? if its so easy why do you have a problem? clearly you’re not level 100 and feel like that’s unfair towards you theres a reason its called “ Elite” and dont use the typical “ Oh you play everyday in your mums basement” blah blah blah the game has been out for approximately 7-8 months if your new you shouldn’t be able to just jump into rank matches putting others at disadvantage on your team, had a level 19 pleb yesterday pinging stupid things like “ Arc star here” “ oh theres a helmet here guyz” .... I said there was an enemy in a direction he asked where so i pinged, guess what the newb did??? guess! oh he started shooting at the spot i pinged ... i left immediately
Message 25 of 56 (376 Views)

★★ Pro

It’s a F2P game. It would be very wise to let people qualify their account before granting access to ranked mode. Ranked mode should also have real punishment for leaving early etc. For those that don’t like it - fine - play casual.

Message 26 of 56 (371 Views)

★ Expert
@SethCurry Level 100 doesn’t equate to skill is what you don’t seem to understand, imo it’s a timely established level, not so much skill based.
I’m a level 110, and I still get outranked in damage and kills by lower leveled teammates, so how would justify them not being granted Elite queue status?
Message 27 of 56 (368 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@SethCurry wrote:
@DaAceXDWhat exactly is your argument? if its so easy why do you have a problem? clearly you’re not level 100 and feel like that’s unfair towards you theres a reason its called “ Elite” and dont use the typical “ Oh you play everyday in your mums basement” blah blah blah the game has been out for approximately 7-8 months if your new you shouldn’t be able to just jump into rank matches putting others at disadvantage on your team, had a level 19 pleb yesterday pinging stupid things like “ Arc star here” “ oh theres a helmet here guyz” .... I said there was an enemy in a direction he asked where so i pinged, guess what the newb did??? guess! oh he started shooting at the spot i pinged ... i left immediately

You are arguing with yourself rofl XD

Im around level 400ish ish according to different sites.

I play this game a lot.

And for that reason i know level is not everything.

Message 28 of 56 (357 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Gabrielmojo26 Your Argument is farcical because the game is heavily based on RNG so skills has been diminished unless you run into someone using the same weapon with same attachments and same gear, which is rare and then skill factor can be debated, for pc players this will keep all the hackers out of ranked so thats a win , And didn’t i see a post last week people were complaining about being put up against “sweats/try hards with 4k kills” and it was unfair for them this will make it so all the new people can play against players who aren't “ Try hards” Why do you have a problem with this? Is it because you cant compete with people who have the same in game experience as you?
Message 29 of 56 (354 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@SethCurryYou’re reverting to insults and insinuations, which renders your opinion pointless to me as of late.
You’re not debating, you’re arguing wanting to be solely right, have fun with that!

P.S. Toronto takes it!

Message 30 of 56 (351 Views)