Re: Level 100 should only be in Elite mode

by SethCurry

Original Post

★★★★ Guide

Battle pass level does, not your player level. 

Message 11 of 56 (477 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@Gabrielmojo26 wrote:
@Silz616Even so, does your rank not reset to 1 in season 2?

No. You'll have a new season 2 level rank starting from zero, but your Apex rank (the main one) will always just level up.

Nothing will get reset.

Message 12 of 56 (472 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Gabrielmojo26 Im not referring to battle pass rank im talking about in general ,my battle pass rank 96 and i could careless, im not piggybacking people who are level 10,20,30,40,50,60
Message 13 of 56 (468 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@SethCurry wrote:
@Gabrielmojo26Im not referring to battle pass rank im talking about in general ,my battle pass rank 96 and i could careless, im not piggybacking people who are level 10,20,30,40,50,60

I think you just don't want to see the end scores when paired with a low level and find out they out damaged and out killed you really Wink

I've had some great lower level team mates. Give 'em a chance.

Message 14 of 56 (465 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Silz616 wrote:

@SethCurry wrote:
@Gabrielmojo26Im not referring to battle pass rank im talking about in general ,my battle pass rank 96 and i could careless, im not piggybacking people who are level 10,20,30,40,50,60

I think you just don't want to see the end scores when paired with a low level and find out they out damaged and out killed you really Wink

I've had some great lower level team mates. Give 'em a chance.

Exactly. Level does not equal skill.

You could have a great FPS player that just started this game, they may be low level, but they are still great players. 

Message 15 of 56 (456 Views)

★★★ Expert

@SethCurry wrote:

You still don't have battle pass lvl 110 dude?

You should be careful what you wish for in that case. Someone like me could think "why is this casual on my team?" 

Message 16 of 56 (448 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@SixthOTDSkills? on a BR game? you mean luck if a level lower than me gets better weapons and gear and they get 2 more kills than me is it because they’re good ? lol you seem delusional. If i kill you with a R99 and you had a Gscout and died doesn’t mean im better than you yes my weapon was better but did my skill come into play?? LOL ... My argument is people who are level 100 have a fair understanding of the game so you think newbies who got lucky landing on the other side of the map and got into (Top 5) should be in the elite mode? i can easily get into elite mode without even doing anything.... Literally can take my sweet time looting in swamps a place no one goes and get into Elite mode

Message 17 of 56 (443 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Wingmannedbro No one cares about Battle pass level people are more intrigued about your kills
Message 18 of 56 (441 Views)

★ Expert
@SethCurry You're contradicting yourself when saying only level 100 and up, yet you can land swamps, take your sweet time, and get into Elite mode.

So what is it you really want?
Message 19 of 56 (405 Views)

★★ Guide

Didn't know I had to be level 100 to be "good". Plenty of people have a limited amount of time to play, including myself which usually slows down the leveling in game such as this.

Message 20 of 56 (386 Views)