Re: Lets talk about boosting....

by apostolateofDOOM

Original Post

Lets talk about boosting....

Hero

Why ohh why are there level 30's with 20 bomb 4k badges pushing higher levels much much much higher levels through ranked.... How can the system not see ohhh this account is 4 days old and already in xxxx rank lets see if he constantly partied with someone to boost them in ranked.

While i get friends want to play with their friends and are much higher rank in reality you are doing same exact thing boosting them. You may not see it as boosting them but when it comes down to the logic of it and being placed in say gold lobbies when your originally a pred is just dumb and horrible exp for new players. 

I have seen a level 46 with 756 kills 20 badge 4k badge killing 3 squads in a match badge partied with a level 127 for multiple matches. Basic logic to this is the level 46 is boosting 1 of the people in that party and party history and amount games together would show. 

Why do players want boosted to these levels get a badge apply it to a banner then drop with a team and potato the entire match. Fake ranked is how. You know how bad it sucks to get what you think level 300 + plat badges to find out they play like a bronze? Some may get high in ranked playing circle only taking fights they know they will win but that takes a long time doing it this way compared to full on swet earning rp with assists and kills. Im sick of being let down from a team if i do que solo. 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 1 of 5 (906 Views)

@E9ine_AC I’ve seen the boosting as well. Bump into them here or there. Best or worst one to date was a level 2 with 23 kills.

I don’t worry about it much. EA and respawn have a solid track record of dealing with this kind of thing. They did with the dashboarding that went on in season 3.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 5 (840 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Lvl 400+ here o/

I play with another friend of mine, often in duos as that's were our strenghts in tactics really show.

Both of us missed out in ranked the previous season and wanted to go back to it.

And since the introduction of splits we've been deranked from Plat to Bronze in just a season.

We're as of this post back up to Gold, but I would like to know what peoples opinion are on players like me and my friend.

We're not boosting, since we both are of similar rank and lvl.

Message 3 of 5 (788 Views)

Hero
@randplayer2 That it 100% legit playing. You are not creating a new account to have your friend join on you to be placed in brand new lobbies to demolish it for easy rp. To be honest ranking to plat is only a good day or two grind on bad day to get to plat. I dont find that boosting at all its when you see preds with low low levels or a low low level with a higher rank player.

Not to mention their rank system is broke its not suppose let you que with people if they are xxx above their rank. Friend was able to click ready while i at time was gold he was bronze. So by the system default blocker it should not allow him to que with me. He is 2 ranked levels below me which should reject and grey the box from being hit to play. So with this allows people to boost friends or paid to be boosted ect.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 5 (756 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@E9ine_AC Seen a fair few boosted preds from last season.

Took them MORE than 60 secs to loot just one teams death boxs all stacked together.. Yes i actually timed him on the third team as it was so long and thinking no way would you climb ranked playing like that.

Hopefully we see some big changes in S6 otherwise i won't be touching it for another season and i'll be hard stuck in bronze. ;'(
Message 5 of 5 (713 Views)