Re: Let us report people for teaming.

by HyperXMousepad

Original Post

Let us report people for teaming.

★★★★★ Novice

I'm running into more and more squads that are genuinely teaming together, yet we don't have a report feature for this. Why not?

Message 1 of 6 (358 Views)

★ Guide

I'm assuming you're talking about 2 completely separate teams working together to win?  I've considered that this might be happening, but it will be very hard to call out those teams doing it.  The only thing I could think of, in order to catch this type of activity, is to keep track of the teams joining, or trying to join, the same servers repeatedly.

This will be an extremely long shot to catch.  Now, what type of punishment should these type of players/groups receive?  Ohhh boy, I'm not even sure where to begin on that one either.

Message 2 of 6 (348 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hard to see that teams are teaming and it's not just one team waiting for one team to attack the other and then take down what's left. A normal strategy in BR. 

Message 3 of 6 (324 Views)

★★★ Guide
We often position ourself to sandwich a team in an ongoing fight, or we wait for one team to take the other out, moving in when they are finished. It's all strategy. Could this be what you've seen?

I know teams could be joining together. But what are their chances of getting in on the same server?
Message 4 of 6 (312 Views)

★ Pro

Really???? there are how many teams out there again?? You just got surrounded ,, another  one crying over getting beat, This world I tell you. everyone carrying purses..

Message 5 of 6 (304 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

In order to be considered teaming, you would basically need to have two squads running right by each other without fighting.  Generally what happens is third partying, which is common in all BR games.  A team will come across two others fighting, and try pick them off while they're weak.

Message 6 of 6 (268 Views)