Re: Let us drive Squad cars from the PCPD in NFS Heat!!!

by VBPD-UNIT-103

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Let us drive Squad cars from the PCPD in NFS Heat!!!

★★★★★ Novice

Hopefully we can drive some cars from the Police fleet just like from Payback!

I am really hoping for abandoned Vehicles to come back or the chance to obtain a Squad Car of the PCPD! 

It was a dream come true in Payback on the July 26th 2018 to get the FVPD Ford Crown Victoria!

I still drive it to this day and only this car!

There are honorable, Law loyal nfs fans. Give us the option to rolepay in some sort and to have/own a Police uniform also.

Please make this a reality or i am afraid I will not buy Nfs Heatas for that like I did not buy Nfs 15.

Dont let us down Ghost! I am hoping for a Squad Car! In best regards and wishes Linden! 

Message 1 of 13 (4,598 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

No need to be mean. Of course that’s bad on a second note he made an other interview with a German guy in Gamescom and there he said THIS:

“An interesting opportunity so don’t be surprised if you see it, but not at launch.”

WOOW! Hope is back up!

Question at 15:00 mins!

https://youtu.be/VzOpMAkI5VE

and if you wouldn’t mind please delete you last comment not that it effects any coming possibly updates. There is going to be one it seems just not at the start tho and I love the killswitch feature and Rhinos hitting you. Thx

View in thread

Message 8 of 13 (4,453 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide

@VBPD-UNIT-103

Completely agree! The only thing that kept me playing Payback after leaving abandoned cars for dead was cops and robbers. I do play as a cop with some dedication, and the FVPD CVPI is definitely one of my most used cars.

Hoping we'll get to drive the Rhino, Charger, Corvette (unspecified spec but likely a GS again) and maybe even Mercer's Camaro Z28?

Great post, good points, and I hope we get these in the bag! I must express my worries about the damage bar, however, maybe driving a cop car would give you enhanced durability, run-flat tyres (immunity to spikes) or less attention from the cops? There's loads of potential, and if I can play as a cop it might just convince me to buy Heat. Would like to hear your opinion on the damage bar though, especially since if it is online other players will deliberately wreck each other, let's face it...

Message 2 of 13 (4,580 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Well don’t over do it my friend. Let’s keep it authentic and relatic and possible to convert.

driving a Rhino doenst makes sense what so ever as this car is very armored and could be falsely used.

And I honestly don’t bother about the damage bar infact it’s a great add. It wasn’t different in payback, taking out other police cars was harder to do but who would do that in a police car anyway? 

I want Ghost to know that we want to have the ability to play and drive authentic squad cars and not smt ending up like nfs rivals which was a disaster.

I loved the NFS 15 cops and their squad cars but as we know they never made it possible to drive which was such a big shame but even more a greater surprise that we could in payback which hasn’t been seen before!

Thats why I am getting my hopes up, letting them know we want this! Don’t forget about us Ghost!

Thx

Message 3 of 13 (4,570 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@VBPD-UNIT-103

No, no! Not complaining about cops having health. It's about the players having health! I also see what you mean about the Rhino being misused, similar to runner cars in Payback...

Rhino SUVs or a Light Rhino unit could help solve that? I agree with adding authentic Cruisers though, I tried so hard to get the Dodge Charger added as a driveable police unit for Payback, no avail obviously though. VBPD units do look the best, and I think I'll be a fan of the new Crown Vic and PCPD vehicles hopefully.

Message 4 of 13 (4,555 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I really hated the fact that we didn’t get the Dodge Charger in payback besides all the effort, surveys, twitter posts at need for speeds page. This is my only hope

Message 5 of 13 (4,553 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@VBPD-UNIT-103 Well, here's hoping our efforts pay off! Let's get those cars into our garage.
Message 6 of 13 (4,538 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Its confirmed that you can’t play as a Cop in NFS Heat! Well it seems there no nfs heat for me then.

I really wished we could have driven a squad car just like in payback and role play in some sort.

What a disappointment!!!

https://youtu.be/TZ4mJRsfBCs

Message 7 of 13 (4,472 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

No need to be mean. Of course that’s bad on a second note he made an other interview with a German guy in Gamescom and there he said THIS:

“An interesting opportunity so don’t be surprised if you see it, but not at launch.”

WOOW! Hope is back up!

Question at 15:00 mins!

https://youtu.be/VzOpMAkI5VE

and if you wouldn’t mind please delete you last comment not that it effects any coming possibly updates. There is going to be one it seems just not at the start tho and I love the killswitch feature and Rhinos hitting you. Thx

Message 8 of 13 (4,454 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@VBPD-UNIT-103
Of cooourrsee... Anyway, can I ask where the actual unit was Killswitching the player for half the race? The Killswitch didn't actually affect him, but lasted for about 30 seconds to a minute of HUD disruption.

Love it when people change their statement like that! Payback was rightfully SLAMMED and yet the features that weren't appreciated stayed (sans speed cards)? All we can hope is that somehow they changed the A.I.

Rhinos are always great though.

You cannot deny the profit motive, I'm also charmed to hear that I'm now being asked to delete comments. Okay, maybe for you. It's only accepted when there's a majority opinion etc, etc, I understand... Point still stands about Ghost Games to the absolute fullest extent.

Message 9 of 13 (4,438 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

You bother way to much points that are just fine and good. 

I dont neccesarly agree with you.

but for what it matters we can be happy to have smt like this coming and it will be it seems. So heads up and ghosts makes great games.

Message 10 of 13 (4,427 Views)