Re: Let the people that play your game help it thrive.. :/

by CAGOA33

Original Post

Let the people that play your game help it thrive.. :/

★★ Apprentice

1, Being forced into teams that have no form of skill = Ruined Game
2, Being forced into a game where your teammates think they're good but are genuinely * and insta-die and leave = Ruined game 
3, Nerfing weapons that require skill but buffing weapons that are already to op *Coughs* Peace keeper = Ruined game
4, Dismissing the good players feedback and catering to new players and people that genuinely ain't good at the game = Ruined game 
5, Removing solo's because you want a game to be "Team based" even though 6 out of 10 games (60%) you end up being solo's anyway =  Ruined game
6, Referring to 4, Removing skill based actions/quick thinking outplays to make the game less skill intensive = Ruined game, it gets rid of the learning curve and makes the game dull, no point learning to be good at game when they change it for someone who's bad??...
7, bringing solo's out permanently is an easy fix to get rid of a-lot of the toxic nature in squads (People who solo drop, People who loot your bodies and don't revive and will allow new/old players to further improve their skill at their own pace without being forced into unfair scenario's 1v3/2v3, overall just being dependent on your own raw skill than having to worry about the trash you need to carry every game.. 

I'm just lost (in my opinion) how you have one of the best first person shooter games, the movement are amazing, the aiming is amazing the guns are amazing (Apart from your nerfs and stupid buffs) yet you managed to run it into the ground? I think it's time you stop trying to force your concept of how the game should be played and let the people that actually play your game determine the path it should take with your help? right now you're putting to much effort into all these updates that the overall community doesn't like and it doesn't make sense
That being Solos, Duos the nerfs, the maps let us help you make the game thrive and get better kinda frustrating i feel like no one in the community is really listened too unless you're new complaining about op skill sets/ weapons :/ 

It really is a shame, hope the game doesn't die of completely because it's truly is one of the best out there just need to stop being stubborn and pushing  your ideal gameplay onto people that don't like it.. 

Message 1 of 29 (551 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

Since this is a team based game this might help out the game for everyone involved.

1. Matchmaking - We need a more robust matchmaking system. Players that are at higher levels should have seniorority over lower level player's . [ I.e Level 500+ shouldn't be paired with a level 50 and below]  Have a number that is put in place after you  exceed it your no longer put in low level Levels queue. unless low level player count is far greater then the higher level, Then put in the next stretch of closer level's to queue up and so on and  so forth.

{Ie Lets say the level number is level 283. everyone that is level 282 and below has to match make with lower level's from Level 1 -282 Then if no one is in that queue time then it should be the next batch lets say the level  number is 358, players  level 357 and below should be matched up etc ]

2. Abandonment penalty -: should be placed across the board [Ranked and Causal]. With a reset after {X} amount of days, When number is found out, if it's found out rotate it out and replace it ASAP. [Repeat offenders get Double the time].

3.  More point's for team play -  point's should be higher for respawns and revives  the more revives and respawns you do the higher the amount of point's.

*Weapon Buffs and Nerfs are going to happen in any game.

Message 2 of 29 (518 Views)

★★ Pro

I actually agree with all of @RevenanT-G7 's suggestions.

Message 3 of 29 (482 Views)

★ Guide
@RevenanT-G7 I stopped playing when they removed solo, it was universally praised so realised the devs were too stupid or stubborn to do anything but there way.

To see you guys champion this product and still be in the same position is a sad state of affairs.
Message 4 of 29 (472 Views)

★ Guide

They probably put a tick next every £40 spent and mark it as a success but problem with these models certain individuals are willing to spend enough for hundreds of those ticks meaning in there eyes = success.

Message 5 of 29 (471 Views)

★★ Pro

"Universally praised" is much different than hearing from a small percentage of the community when they don't like something. Negativity spreads quicker and louder than positivity - in this case, you don't hear from the larger percentage of people actually enjoying the game how it was meant to be played, but the few solo players flock together to try and bring it back. 

Message 6 of 29 (462 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Every game is the same, you get killed by Peacekeeper, two shotted from basically any distance. Horrendous buff, makes the game unenjoyable to play

Message 7 of 29 (454 Views)

★★★ Expert

@jonesy0218 wrote:

I actually agree with all of @RevenanT-G7 's suggestions.

You do? Cause i agree with all of OP's points instead. It's a really big stretch of the imagination that people play terrible or literally grief you being toxic only because they're not getting some kind of points for it.

People don't choose to be terrible and stupid, they just are.

Message 8 of 29 (445 Views)

★★ Pro

@Wingmannedbro I don't think the OP had any suggestions to improve the game which is why I agree with @RevenanT-G7 . I don't see how those suggestions could hurt anyone - create better matchmaking and fine-tuning the abandon penalty.

Message 9 of 29 (439 Views)

★★★ Expert

@jonesy0218 wrote:

@Wingmannedbro I don't think the OP had any suggestions to improve the game which is why I agree with @RevenanT-G7 . I don't see how those suggestions could hurt anyone - create better matchmaking and fine-tuning the abandon penalty.

No suggestions? 

You might need to pay a visit to Specsavers, no offence.

Message 10 of 29 (437 Views)