Let's complain again - THE HAVOC

by MrCarri-X

Original Post

Let's complain again - THE HAVOC

★★ Pro

Seriously is really unfun to lose againts a third party boy that kills you from your back and completely melts your purple shield and all your health in less than 2 seconds, please nerf this gun porperly, it's completely broken. And if you are a skilless fanboy of this weapon don't come saying "git gud" and stuff like that, you are just being an idiot and don't realize when something is broken

Message 1 of 22 (601 Views)

Re: Let's complain again - THE HAVOC

★ Expert
@MrCarri-X git gud
Message 2 of 22 (597 Views)

★★ Pro
@Daze623 xdd I would accept it as a solution but I want people to enter xd
Message 3 of 22 (595 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@MrCarri-X The havoc probably does need a bigger nerf but not for this reason. Any competent gun will melt an opponent from the back. Just did so with both the R301 and R-99 the other day.

Message 4 of 22 (587 Views)

★ Expert
@MrCarri-X honestly though people who say that this gun is fine is in denial.
Message 5 of 22 (542 Views)

Community Manager

How would you nerf it?

A longer/louder windup would be one way, but it may be more frustrating to use that way? Or would you go for a dps or ammo nerf?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 22 (509 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@MrCarri-X wrote:

Seriously is really unfun to lose againts a third party boy that kills you from your back and completely melts your purple shield and all your health in less than 2 seconds, please nerf this gun porperly, it's completely broken. And if you are a skilless fanboy of this weapon don't come saying "git gud" and stuff like that, you are just being an idiot and don't realize when something is broken

''Seriously is really unfun to lose againts a third party boy that kills you from your back and completely melts your purple shield and all your health in less than 2 seconds, please nerf this gun porperly''

This is your argument?

With that argument they will have to nerf every gun in this game.

Unless your totaly in the open.

You can outplay the windup of the havoc so easily.

But a better player is going to be better.

Just don't go in a shootoff with a havoc.

The only complaint i have about the havoc is on landing picking it up it has a insane mag size for killing shieldless people.

There is always going to be a best gun people want nerfed.

But im fine with that being the havoc now for a wihle.

Finaly PK's are no longer the terror of the game.

I prefere dying to a havoc over a kraber headshot from over 400m that was lucky to get it and lucky to hit it.

I just don't play with the havoc because the windup IMO is TERRIBLE.

Also when i watch the good players of this game i see them use the R99 / wingman / shotgun all the time.

And they are not dropping the havoc because the gun is to good and no fun.

Because they abused the PK all the time.

And i daresay if those streamers you are watching would not have complained about the havoc you would not even have known it was good.

Because judging your post. You don't have a clue why they complain about the gun.

its not because its an amazing 3rd party gun...

Message 7 of 22 (487 Views)

★★ Pro
@DaAceXD never seen a stream in my life, but sure I take my opinions from streamers... you know me sooo right Standard smile
Message 8 of 22 (474 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@DaAceXDMy complain is that it has a massive fire rate, the recoil is so easy to manage, also has a mag size bigger than any ar with a purple extended mag and it does significant damage short and long distance. But what do I know? I just copy streamers :/

ps: I just wrote that put of anger when I lost to a third party guy :P

Message 9 of 22 (471 Views)

★★ Pro

I say nerf the damage, but remove the charge up time completely. 

Yes, it deals a lot of damage but the charge up time gets me killed more often than not, to me it's not worth picking up. 

Message 10 of 22 (424 Views)