Re: Let's change it up a little bit... What are your favorite things about APEX?

by GboyBhabitz670

Original Post

Re: Let's change it up a little bit... What are your favorite things about APEX?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

Speed of gameplay. Map design. The artistic look of the game. Feel and sound of weapons, and that sweet win with randoms after 5 or 6 frustrating games.

Even with the server/hit reg.lag issues, I still love this game.

Edit: Forgot about the ping system. That is a genius idea implemented really well.

Message 31 of 39 (280 Views)

I just love to bamboozle people and to play with friends.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 32 of 39 (274 Views)

★★ Pro

Happy to see everyone's answers are positive! I'm waiting for new legends, skins, map updates, and game modes! 

Message 33 of 39 (254 Views)

★★★★ Pro

This is a bit of a soppy story from the weekend but:

Playing as Gibraltar, with x2 randoms who I think were partied up. They were chatting but I didn't have my mic plugged in. We were playing away and I was pinging items and locations and we were moving as a team. There were times I was a bit ahead, but I'd stop and wait... Cover them while they looted etc.

Over the mic comes "I like this Gibraltar. He's playing as a team. To many randoms usually just run off to do their own thing". Call me soft, but I like the fact somebody has enjoyed playing with a random, and that random being me. I couldn't chat back but we had fun while playing. Even swapped my R301 for the other guys as he didn't have the camo I had. Just good fun.

Sorry for the dull soppy story, but wanted to share it Standard smile I enjoy this about Apex, even if these moments are few and far between.

Message 34 of 39 (243 Views)

★★ Pro

@Silz616 wrote:

Playing as Gibraltar, with x2 randoms who I think were partied up. They were chatting but I didn't have my mic plugged in. We were playing away and I was pinging items and locations and we were moving as a team. There were times I was a bit ahead, but I'd stop and wait... Cover them while they looted etc.

Over the mic comes "I like this Gibraltar. He's playing as a team. To many randoms usually just run off to do their own thing". Call me soft, but I like the fact somebody has enjoyed playing with a random, and that random being me. I couldn't chat back but we had fun while playing. Even swapped my R301 for the other guys as he didn't have the camo I had. Just good fun.

Sorry for the dull soppy story, but wanted to share it Standard smile I enjoy this about Apex, even if these moments are few and far between.

Stuff like this is what makes gaming awesome!! 

Message 35 of 39 (237 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

@lBreathTakingl 

Nice, those are a lot of great points. Nice to see you've also included a Mirage Ultimate buff for it is too nerfed in its current state. Overall, nice reply Large smile

Message 36 of 39 (231 Views)

★ Guide

@BeDeA wrote:
Spoiler
I like all the pretty colors and sounds.
Octane is more worth it.
Thanks for that. Much appreciated.

Message 37 of 39 (231 Views)

★ Guide

@Zeelmaekers wrote:

I just love to bamboozle people and to play with friends.

Me too but Mirage could use a few buffs to his kit in my opinion. Love to play him tho

Message 38 of 39 (230 Views)

★ Guide

@Silz616 wrote:

Soppy or whatever, this is the beauty behind gaming. This is what so many others are missing out on.

I've played a match where my random squad, who probably queued together, were trying to communicate through mic but sadly didn't have one but the ping system had that covered. Played as a team till the very end, until we were eliminated that is. Fun gaming at its finest. One of them even decided to add me as a friend and likewise i did too. He asked if i had COD or Fortnite but nah, the only game i really play is AL.

In conclusion, so many people just have to have some patience to finally have a match like these. I enjoy playing games with randoms, sometimes you end up with two other members and when they have the weirdest convos it just makes your day somehow. IDK maybe thats just me but yea..Thinking

Message 39 of 39 (229 Views)