Re: Let's change it up a little bit... What are your favorite things about APEX?

by warslag

Original Post

Re: Let's change it up a little bit... What are your favorite things about APEX?

★★ Pro

Yeah you can't deny the speed... It's really fun. Plus it makes it a little easier to get in, grab a teammate's banner, and get out lol

Message 21 of 39 (347 Views)

★★★ Guide

@GboyBhabitz670 wrote:
Yes right there dude. I hate when people say theres nothing to play for. The game is new and still developing. And the game is whats to play for. It's a game. people all caught up in what they can unlock, win, buy, its just nonsense. Idk but i usually play a game to play it more than to be the one with the best cosmetics

I dont know what people expect from a game thats 2 months old honestly. I am 30+ and online gaming have been almost non existing for me until now, so what do i know 😆

Love the cosmetic stuff, but yeah i can afford to buy them if i want to. Might be abit more iritating for younger players that dont work.

Message 22 of 39 (340 Views)

[ Edited ]

I've had some pretty nice escapes with Octane and Pathfinder. Once you get the hang of his grapple - you can literally fly through the air - then quick escapes (with banners) or flanks are really doable and make you feel awesome. 

As with Octane, I always try to manually move the mouse to run left and right instead of A and D since that is faster. You become so hard to hit lol

FASTER FASTER FASTER

Message 23 of 39 (339 Views)

★★ Pro

@DYSPROssium You made me read that in Octane's voice......... lmao

Message 24 of 39 (336 Views)

★ Guide

@Werawulfaz wrote:

@GboyBhabitz670 wrote:
Yes right there dude. I hate when people say theres nothing to play for. The game is new and still developing. And the game is whats to play for. It's a game. people all caught up in what they can unlock, win, buy, its just nonsense. Idk but i usually play a game to play it more than to be the one with the best cosmetics

I dont know what people expect from a game thats 2 months old honestly. I am 30+ and online gaming have been almost non existing for me until now, so what do i know 😆

Love the cosmetic stuff, but yeah i can afford to buy them if i want to. Might be abit more iritating for younger players that dont work.

Now i think i understand why they're upset because of the skins and stuff. Its because they ask their mom/dad to use their credit/debit card to purchase them and the parents tell them to make sure its worth it or something like that.. Idk but i never had that luxury and i prefer it that way

Message 25 of 39 (324 Views)

★ Guide

@jonesy0218 wrote:

@DYSPROssium You made me read that in Octane's voice......... lmao

I know right?! Hahaha

Message 26 of 39 (323 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

I like all the attachments. The hop-ups, scopes and all the bits and pieces seem to be just right. There is just the right thing for every job and every combination you could want. But it doesn't feel ridiculous. In a way, the weapons and stuff feel more like current era warfare than some games that are supposed to be current era warfare. Wondering

Message 27 of 39 (322 Views)

★ Guide
I love to use Bangalore, Bloodhound, or Mirage. I just think Mirage could use some buffing on his kit. Whenever they decide to do that its up to them.. the sooner the better but ill be patient if they ever will. Who's more worth it, Caustic or Octane?
Message 28 of 39 (305 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Spoiler
I like all the pretty colors and sounds.
Octane is more worth it.
Message 29 of 39 (286 Views)

@BeDeA wrote:
Spoiler
I like all the pretty colors and sounds.
Octane is more worth it.

What I like:

- Each Legend has unique abilities. It feels like playing FPS but with RPG element. I'm more of an MMORPG guy than an FPS guy but I do enjoy FPS game.

- I like the art / graphics and the character (and weapon) design, also each character voice is unique. I never play Overwatch, PUBG, or Fornite because I never like how they look in the first place.

- Fast paced battle and smooth movements.

- Caustic and his gas

- Pathfinder grapple

- Doors

- Melee battle

- A lot more new characters in the future?

- It's nub friendly. it can automatically attach the correct attachment to weapon, it has ping system, your teammate will automatically tells you when they're in trouble or attacking (friendly team gameplay), 

- Sound effect when you get a kill. It sounds like winning something from a slot machine.

What I don't like:

- too many hackers

- sometimes lag

- Hit register bug

- Broken hit box

- sometimes you can hear enemy movements (and looting sound) from far away but can't hear them when they're really close

- no more free reward for players after Lv 100+

- can't cancel healing other than to left click.

- can't leave match by pressing space anymore.

- can't spectate other people after your squad is eliminated or (at least) can't change to other enemy's teammates view in the same squad.

- TAB button is used for map and for checking your result after your squad is eliminated. It should be different button.

- won't loot item directly below you, you have to back up.

What I want:

- co-op PvE mode

- Theatre mode (able to rewatch the last match)

- Bigger Map with vehicle.

- Pathfinder can grapple teammate

- Caustic gas effect on teammate reduced.

- Mirage ulti buff

- Get a chance (RNG) for an apex pack if you level up (above Lv100+)

- OTS view or TP mode in PvE so I can enjoy my legendary skin.

- able to customize legendary skin.

- should be able to cancel healing with other commands (grenade and ultimate)

- able to pre-select legenday in the select screen so I don't have to wait.

Message 30 of 39 (238 Views)