Re: Let's change it up a little bit... What are your favorite things about APEX?

by Werawulfaz

Original Post

Re: Let's change it up a little bit... What are your favorite things about APEX?

★★ Pro

The popular leak is this one here:

https://www.pcgamesn.com/apex-legends/new-legends-next

Some guy on Twitter data-mined a bunch of stuff. Respawn basically said the stuff he found could be really old and won't ever come out, but who knows. It's all speculation at this point.

Message 11 of 39 (292 Views)

★ Guide
Hey mahn thanks for the link, very much appreciated.

Reading through it and i wonder how much is Apex actually going to use or whatnot. Anyways thanks again.
Message 12 of 39 (290 Views)

★★ Pro

No problem! I'm excited for it too.

Do you play on PC or console?

Message 13 of 39 (283 Views)

★ Guide

Playing on Xbox whenever i have free time away from work and fam/friends. GT is my username.

Message 14 of 39 (277 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide

Octane is the best thing with this game 😁

But honestly i like it all alot, play every day on my xbox and try to get better. I have a few goals that i want to reach, so this old noob will keep on grinding.

Message 15 of 39 (274 Views)

★ Guide
Yes right there dude. I hate when people say theres nothing to play for. The game is new and still developing. And the game is whats to play for. It's a game. people all caught up in what they can unlock, win, buy, its just nonsense. Idk but i usually play a game to play it more than to be the one with the best cosmetics
Message 16 of 39 (269 Views)

★★ Pro

Ah ok. I play on PS4 haha. 

@Werawulfaz I like Octane a lot too! I try to play with the new legends for a while to get used to them. I've got most of my stats with Mirage, Octane, Pathfinder, and Wraith. I'm just now getting used to Bangalore. 

Message 17 of 39 (265 Views)

[ Edited ]

Great thread! Here are some things I love every match

• Legends all play differently with their abilities and I love that
  • They way every legends has a voice line for something to communicate
  • the freaking awesome ping system
  • The map (not only plains with some hills and buidlings, but real verticallity and very different playing areas)
  • I kind of love that there are lower-mid-high tier weapons
  • Pathfinder

Message 18 of 39 (252 Views)

★★ Pro

Haha! Pathfinder does make the game fun. I just started using him 2 or 3 weeks ago... I've been missing out!! 

Message 19 of 39 (248 Views)

★★★ Guide

@jonesy0218 wrote:

Ah ok. I play on PS4 haha. 

@Werawulfaz I like Octane a lot too! I try to play with the new legends for a while to get used to them. I've got most of my stats with Mirage, Octane, Pathfinder, and Wraith. I'm just now getting used to Bangalore. 

Pathfinder was my first love, knowing the enemy has been there a few sec ago really helped me out alot in the beginning.

I played with bangalore and lifeline too, but Octane as a character, and his speed is my new love. 

Message 20 of 39 (247 Views)