Let's change it up a little bit... What are your favorite things about APEX??

by jonesy0218

Original Post

Let's change it up a little bit... What are your favorite things about APEX??

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

The forums are full of feedback, complaints, and other comments, but I wanted to breathe life back into this game. I just played APEX on my lunch break and realized how much I love it, regardless of some of the expressed frustrations from others.

So, as a console player, some of my favorite things about APEX are:

1. I appreciate the variety of legends. Variety is different than effectiveness, but I really love the abilities and how they change up gameplay. 

2. I love the loot system. Being able to run up to an attachment and automatically attach it is awesome. I've played a lot of games and never had that before. Maybe PC players have seen other games like this, but I really appreciate it. Standard smile

3. I love the look of the game. I've only seen two other people who agree with me, but the look reminds me of Borderlands... Add the loot system to the mix and I get heavy Borderlands vibes. That's a great thing!

4. The ping system is great. It allows players without mics to be included in the gameplay. 

5. I honestly do like the TTK in this game... At first, I wasn't sure about it... but after playing a LOT, I appreciate it because I'm not instantly down like FN or Blackout. I can actually regroup and make a play. It just feels good to me!

These are just some of the things I really enjoy about APEX! If you have your own positive comments, feel free to share! I believe this game can succeed and I want to look back in a couple years at the progress. 

Message 1 of 39 (604 Views)

Re: Let's change it up a little bit... What are your favorite things about APEX?

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Soundtrack, graphic, mechanics and voice lines are consider the best for me among all the BR games i played. 

Message 2 of 39 (582 Views)

Re: Let's change it up a little bit... What are your favorite things about APEX?

★★ Pro

Yeah, the dialogue is really good! 

Message 3 of 39 (574 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I like the guns, sliding, ping system, inventory system, loot system, flying through the air, the map layout, the depth of the gameplay.

Message 4 of 39 (567 Views)

★★ Pro

Yeah I forgot about sliding!! It's so funny when I play CoD with other friends and I'm trying to slide for a while or climb over something lol. 

Message 5 of 39 (564 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@jonesy0218 

Lemme be the first to say thanks mahn for this topic. Love this game and honestly all the topics pointing out the negative details of the game are just idk. New game, plenty of time to develop just gotta be willing to stick with it. 

The overall gameplay is amazing. Graphics beautiful. Guns are uniquely optional. Legend combinations are something new, which is good. Tired of playing a game where you shoot someone and they turn into 500ft skyscrapers. Ping system is by far the most impressive thing in the game. Voices add personality to the legends not just playable characters you have to choose from.

All in all a great game, i love it.

Message 6 of 39 (552 Views)

★★ Pro

@GboyBhabitz670 Thanks for the positive comment! I'm really enjoying it so far. I'm excited to see what happens with it. We're only two months in and I play it just as much as I did when it came out, so I'm hoping for some great changes soon. 

Message 7 of 39 (544 Views)

★ Guide
Yeah same here. I'm anxious to see what other legends they're planning to add in the future updates. Never joined a forum for any game before until AL so that in itself says something \(0_0)/
Message 8 of 39 (541 Views)

★★ Pro

Haha nice!!! I was on Bungie's while I played Destiny but... well, you see where it's at now lol xD

I hope they release Wattson soon!

Message 9 of 39 (528 Views)

★ Guide

Yeah i got a question, ive heard there were some leaks or something about the new legends but where can you find them? Or have they been taken down? 

Message 10 of 39 (524 Views)