Let's Watch: January 24th Live from Neighborville

by EA_David

Original Post

Highlighted

Let's Watch: January 24th Live from Neighborville

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Come join us for the next Live from Neighborville, coming Jan 14th at 2pm PT/10PM UTC. 

Join AeterRific to discuss the Legendary Upgrade, the Balance patch and more!

• Edit: Good morning folks, sorry I could get it up earlier, but here are the timestamps. 
  • Intros and quick summary of contents - 16:40
  • A look at some changes to the Trello board - 18:18
  • A talk about balance changes and what's coming - 20:24
    (you can see the notes John mentions here)
  • Check out the Valenbrainz Giddy Park changes and the new prize map. Also you'll see details of the new Legendary Upgrade - 28:15
  • Fanart!! - 35:56
  • A tour of the new map, Preserve Pastures - 39.04
  • "Surprise" Wizard reveal! - 42:40
  • Some last bits (Ranked Battle Arena & data/stat-tracking) and wrapup - 46:00
David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 1 of 61 (1,177 Views)

Re: Let's Watch: January 24th Live from Neighborville

Champion (Retired)

This will be the most important stream for me yet.

I’ve had an empty RewardOTron for 4+ months and if the list isn’t addressed, I don’t see any reason to keep posting here much.

Message 2 of 61 (1,152 Views)

Champion

@spIash_damage wrote:

This will be the most important stream for me yet.

I’ve had an empty RewardOTron for 4+ months and if the list isn’t addressed, I don’t see any reason to keep posting here much.

Fingers crossed Fingers crossed in that case! Hopefully this will be mentioned in upcoming livestream! Thinking

Message 3 of 61 (1,133 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

This may be the most important livestream yet. I really like watching these as the team seems to be a lot of fun and despite the rough state of BfN, I enjoy it and want it to be continuously improving. 

There are a lot of things we'd love to see addressed today, so there's a lot riding on this one.

Message 4 of 61 (1,120 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

There sure is a lot riding on it.... for many folks... its at 11pm here, but I don't think I'll be able to wait till tomorrow to find out what they say.
Fingers crossed we are not all back here tomorrow handing in our quitting notices Fingers crossedStandard smile

Message 5 of 61 (1,116 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@asabaida wrote:

There sure is a lot riding on it.... for many folks... its at 11pm here, but I don't think I'll be able to wait till tomorrow to find out what they say.
Fingers crossed we are not all back here tomorrow handing in our quitting notices Fingers crossedStandard smile

I’m at the point I’ll not be creating as much content, if some of our issues aren’t addressed.

The team probably has their hands tied with what they can and cannot acknowledge on these forums but theY might reconsider the loss of community by staying absent (completely) here.

Why do we only see David here and 15 others on Twitter.....!?

Message 6 of 61 (1,097 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@asabaida 🤞
Message 7 of 61 (1,060 Views)

★ Expert

I'm full of both hope and dread. It has the potential to go very well or so very wrong and we have very few hints to go on for what's coming. Either way it's going to herald the future of the game as we all see if our valid and long-standing concerns are addressed or ignored. No pressure guys! I'm trying to get home before it starts to watch on Mixer.

Message 8 of 61 (1,026 Views)

★★ Pro

Overall it'll be positive. Not everyone will be happy. But it won't suck. Please no p2w.

Message 9 of 61 (1,008 Views)

★★ Pro

@EA_David Looking forward to watching this LFN. Will there be a post (like this one) that briefly summarizes what was discussed in today's live stream?

Message 10 of 61 (972 Views)