Let's Talk Ships

by Lord_Scorpion34

Original Post

Re: Let's Talk Ships

★★ Guide
@Lord_Scorpion34 yes. Darksparks (Wraith X Wattson) and Lobalore. Dunno about anyone else. Mirage and Rampart are kinda brother-sister-y to be a ship. Crypto and Wattson are friends in my opinion.
Message 21 of 38 (601 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@ThatCryptoUser I think Crypto & Wattson will start as friends cuz of his trust issues but evolve to more. We'll see how long they draw that out.
Message 22 of 38 (587 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

So I found some interesting fan art 😂😂😂

Message 23 of 38 (550 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Lord_Scorpion34 That Loba should have been rampart seeing as so many think Mirage would leave Wraith for her...

Either way, nice use of models!
Message 24 of 38 (541 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Koochi-Q Rage & Rampart are def just friends & Wraith is is showing her jealous side lol. Wraith def seems like the type to not let you know how she feels but stalks your every move 😂
Message 25 of 38 (527 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Lord_Scorpion34 I definitely see her as a tsundere turning yandere if mirage cheats on her xD
Message 26 of 38 (514 Views)

Message 27 of 38 (501 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Lord_Scorpion34 Google is your bestest friend in situation of doubt or unbeknownst!
Message 28 of 38 (489 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

So they're stil trolling us with the Rampawraitharage love triangle if you peeped the last slide of the last comic. Either that or they've all decided to play nice with each other.

Message 29 of 38 (463 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Lord_Scorpion34 YOU NOT SPEAKING ABOUT CAUSTIC AND WATTSON AND WATTSON LAUGHING?!

You’re drunk again aren’t you xD. That was the best thing in that pic! But wraith did have that ‘really? ugh’ look xD
Message 30 of 38 (439 Views)