Re: No Offline Bots No Buy

by GENERALZOOL

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert
@SOCOMDEATHDEALR When thread titles end with "..... or I won't buy it", I always chuckle to myself and wonder in what world the OP genuinely expects the Devs to rush to change their game for him.

As some one once said, if you don't like it, don't buy it.

Offline bots don't interest me, if they are there wo Hoo, it not so what.
Message 31 of 521 (1,045 Views)

★★ Guide

@Trokey66 wrote:
@SOCOMDEATHDEALRWhen thread titles end with "..... or I won't buy it", I always chuckle to myself and wonder in what world the OP genuinely expects the Devs to rush to change their game for him.

As some one once said, if you don't like it, don't buy it.

Offline bots don't interest me, if they are there wo Hoo, it not so what.

Indeed bro, I always laugh my a* off at the ........'dear john, I'm leaving u' threads/posts 🤣

I guess some ppl just need hugs or somethin 🍺

Message 32 of 521 (1,029 Views)

★ Pro
@ToGoRo1995
They really need a Campaign Mode, that's what validates a £100 GBP Price, frankly.

Community Created Scenarios can be used if they just can't put in the time to make a Campaign, let everyone else make it.
Message 33 of 521 (1,010 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Trokey66 Actually, I didn't create the header "No Offline Bots No Buy" I wanted to create the header like "Offline Bots No-Forced-Internet-Connection" But the script worked and created such an inscription in the subject. I wanted to refer to "Forced-Internet-Connection"
Message 34 of 521 (989 Views)

★★★ Guide
@SOCOMDEATHDEALR I'm not John, I'm Mortimer. In fact, offline bots were the dream of many seeing this on the Frostbite engine.
Message 35 of 521 (985 Views)

★★★ Guide
@GENERALZOOL Yes my friend, but bots are much better. Because it makes the game more relevant and timeless. The company is like a plot that used to be considered a game with bots.
Message 36 of 521 (988 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I'm starting to think that a offline mode would be wonderful. I used to be in the boat of having zero internet. I was limited to the games i could play during that time period. Especially how now days almost every game needs to be connected to the internet. Which sucks for certain people that want to play this game, or any other game for that matter, and don't have internet at all or slower internet where online play is practically difficult. 

Offline would be a huge positive for the game. But, if it doesn't have it. oh well, no real big loss there. 

Message 37 of 521 (987 Views)

★★★ Guide
@TheeOriginalFox Yes my friend.
Message 38 of 521 (945 Views)

★★ Pro
@TheeOriginalFox I don't think people realise how much processing would be required to run the game with bots locally.. As great as it would be, there is no way the average player would have kit that would support that kind of processing.
Message 39 of 521 (928 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@ToGoRo1995 wrote:
@SOCOMDEATHDEALRI'm not John, I'm Mortimer. In fact, offline bots were the dream of many seeing this on the Frostbite engine.

Are u the OP of this thread? Yes, so u are what is entertaining with the...... 'imma not gonna buy ur toy if u don't give me this that and the other'. 

Never said u were "John", Mort..

Message 40 of 521 (910 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help