Re: Let Dice continue working on Battlefront II

by FirstOrderSnoke

Original Post

Let Dice continue working on Battlefront II

★★★ Newbie

With how much people sign the petition, and how much interest to save the game, It’s time EA to let Dice to work on Battlefront II now we have 2 community managers for Star Wars. This game hasn’t reached its full potential yet. The lack of heroes like Ahsoka, Ventress. We need Clone Trooper Heroes like Commander Cody, and  Rex. Listen to the fans for once. People will come back to the game. Please listen to the loyal fans who love Star Wars so much. 

Message 1 of 20 (1,570 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes 

Message 2 of 20 (1,554 Views)

Champion (Retired)

“The game hasn’t reached its full potential yet.”

absolutely! Though I pine for bug fixes over new content; it would be nice to have stuff like Ashoka and Ventress - on PS4 the game’s population boomed by 3 million due to the Plus free game offer!

Message 3 of 20 (1,536 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@chrisrox2346 wrote:

With how much people sign the petition, and how much interest to save the game, It’s time EA to let Dice to work on Battlefront II now we have 2 community managers for Star Wars. This game hasn’t reached its full potential yet. The lack of heroes like Ahsoka, Ventress. We need Clone Trooper Heroes like Commander Cody, and  Rex. Listen to the fans for once. People will come back to the game. Please listen to the loyal fans who love Star Wars so much. 

Is this some kind of sick joke?

Message 4 of 20 (1,515 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I agree with the bug fixes, but every time people post something, there’s always people who think things are a joke. I love this game honestly, and It can use some new tweaks. 

Message 5 of 20 (1,481 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@chrisrox2346 I have doubts in an online petition's ability to force change onto a multi-billion dollar corporation.
Message 6 of 20 (1,374 Views)

★★★ Newbie

We also need padme, mace windy, kit fisto, plo koon (pretty sure I spelled that wrong), and so many more. I mean, is there any shortage of characters in the Star Wars universe that can be made into heroes?

Message 7 of 20 (1,232 Views)

★★★ Guide
@chrisrox2346 This will never happen, this game no longer brings in enough money to make supporting it worth it. EA is a multi billion dollar company, not a charity.
Message 8 of 20 (1,224 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Bagginses2
To many bugs from the start
You can't just keep building a game with layer on top of layer of bugs
Message 9 of 20 (1,218 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@ToddyRocket1 Bugfront 2 should be the name of the game
Message 10 of 20 (1,203 Views)