Less popular games on Origin

by mathematics654

Original Post

Highlighted

Less popular games on Origin

★★ Pro

I would love to know more about less popular EA titles in Origin, is there any game similar to Nox? I've being playing Nox since it was On the House and I love it, but sadly 2D RPG games aren't popular today, and I love RPG games like Nox, i would like to know about other genres as well, since I don't have specific genre I love more then others, I just love video games, I hope this thread will help others know even more great games Standard smile

Message 1 of 16 (672 Views)

Re: Less popular games on Origin

EA DICE Team

@mathematics654

I can't give you exact information about the popularity of all games, but what I would recommend to do is go to the Origin Store and select Browse Games -> All PC Games -> Sort Price from Low to High.

Most older games are low in price compared to new titles. You'll therefore be able to scroll through the entire selection quite easily like this. There are also further filters that you could check, such as Franchise, or Legacy titles only.

Lastly, the best recommendations should come from other players. So if anyone has anything to recommend or share leave a comment!

Cheers,

Message 2 of 16 (662 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Straatford87

thank you Standard smile I love the new titles as well, but until I upgrade my PC I can't get them from Origin, I need to get them for Xbox, I kinda sad that there isn't much RPG games nowadays, I think Nox is awsome, do you like those games as well?

Message 3 of 16 (660 Views)

EA DICE Team

@mathematics654

Anything RPG is to my taste; action, turn-based, adventure etc.

What other games RPG's (similar to NOX, perhaps) are you into?

Message 4 of 16 (655 Views)

★★ Pro
I played one in moblie, but not in the level of Nox, that why I asked about games like Nox in Origin
Message 5 of 16 (648 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@mathematics654

I know your current situation regarding Origin Access, but there's actually a ton of games similar to NOX in there. 

Some examples would be Ultimate and Torchlight II. There's plenty of more in there so take a look at the Vault to get some further ideas. 

What are you currently playing on mobile?

Message 6 of 16 (642 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Straatford87

Now I have all the free EA mobile games, and now I need  to clear more place to when The Sims Mobile will come out, my fav game on mobile now is Need for Speed No Limits

Message 7 of 16 (636 Views)

EA DICE Team

@mathematics654

No Limits is indeed very popular. What do you like most about No Limits?

And of course I would also love to know - what are you looking forward to with Sims Mobile? :-)

Message 8 of 16 (622 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

I like the fact that the races are short in compare to Real Racing 3 and PC/consule Need for Speed games, in long races I can be 1st for 2 minutes then crash into a random truck and lose everything, this is less likely to happen in a short race, I also love Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes, yesterday I unlocked the ships Standard smile

As for The Sims Mobile, I looking forward to the daily tasks, which is my favoraite part in any mobile game, I also would like to work more in build mode, in The Sims Freeplay I have to many houses to focus in costumazing each one, if The Sims Mobile is focused in one household, I could design a nice houseStandard smile

Message 9 of 16 (615 Views)

Hi, @mathematics654

IF you like playing RPG games you should definitely check out Baldur's Gate 1 and 2 + the Neverwinter Nights series. They are quiet old but still do the trick. Wink

I know they are not for sale on Origin, but you will find them on GOG.

Message 10 of 16 (610 Views)