Re: Less Arena challenges and better skins

by c0ld1

Original Post

Less Arena challenges and better skins

★★ Apprentice

How popular is arenas? I wish I could reroll all my challenges to be battle royal.... It's like they're forcing me to play arenas just to complete the battle pass, so no I don't want to buy the battle pass. Also, the skins for this game could be soooooo much better. There are so many skins that are just lame patterns on the same skin. I hate to compare Apex to Fortnite, but seriously Fortnite has you beat so hard when it comes to skins. Let the haters hate...  

Message 1 of 4 (287 Views)

[ Edited ]

I had absolutely no trouble finishing last season's battle pass without playing a single round of arena.  BP challenge balance seems OK.  While I agree with you in spirit, there are (believe it or not) quite a lot of players who only play arenas.

Message 2 of 4 (280 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I mean to finish all the challenges... I wish I could just make all the challenges battle royal. There are always people to play for arenas, which is good but lot of people quit mid match and I feel like I'm grinding it out. 

Message 3 of 4 (271 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Bump... what about the skins though? Anything not legendary is terrible. Every legend has pretty much the same skins up to legendary. Then if I want to buy a skin they're $10+ ea. and then some are still really not that great. 

Message 4 of 4 (211 Views)