Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Lendary drop rate

by THESTARFOXHERO

Original Post

Re: Lendary drop rate

★★★★ Apprentice

@THESTARFOXHERO wrote:

Ok the legendary drops have stoped for me i need a patch or something i have not seen one for 6 days i mean come on this is gonna drive me to want a refund please help out with this for me i play alot by the way so i expect to see a change soon 

Ok, I get that your drop rate is bad atm, and I agree something needs to change as far as legendary loot is concerned but good Lord. You people just invite the hate. There is literally 2 other posts related to legendary drops not far down the list of threads. Why would you start another?

At this point the CMs should just start closing any new drop rate thread that opens up. It really is annoying

Message 21 of 22 (83 Views)

Re: Lendary drop rate

★★ Guide

@Jackz2kxx wrote:

@THESTARFOXHERO wrote:

Ok the legendary drops have stoped for me i need a patch or something i have not seen one for 6 days i mean come on this is gonna drive me to want a refund please help out with this for me i play alot by the way so i expect to see a change soon 

Ok, I get that your drop rate is bad atm, and I agree something needs to change as far as legendary loot is concerned but good Lord. You people just invite the hate. There is literally 2 other posts related to legendary drops not far down the list of threads. Why would you start another?

At this point the CMs should just start closing any new drop rate thread that opens up. It really is annoying

I agree with this >:0 . drop rate is very good and look I just got 2 Legendary drop from GM2 SH . 

When I am go out and spend 40 min time in each stage I always got alot of this Legendary drop . 

Moderator should delete all this kind of post . from a people is said drop rate is worse >:O . this kind of post is a troll post ever 

Message 22 of 22 (61 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help