Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Lego's turning into MW on pickup

by SatheA

Original Post

Lego's turning into MW on pickup

★★★★ Guide

Getting sick of watching lego's turn into MW when I pick them up. Happens about half the time, and yes, have orange MW sitting next to bright a$$ yellow lego's, loot them, check loot and have 2 MW's instead...

Hard enough to find them only to have a ton of them dropped to MW's on pickup..not that Bioware gives a *.

Message 1 of 16 (354 Views)

★★ Guide

I have never experienced such issue. Do you have a video of that happening?

Message 2 of 16 (347 Views)

★★★★ Guide

No, don't I don't use video software. It's been since the last patch. Even get the proper sound bite for a lego drop. Trying to stay hopeful that Bioware can fix this game but getting hard to do so. (shrug)

Message 3 of 16 (340 Views)

★★ Guide

hulae yay yay .. I  got lemon drop \ ^O^ /

wait maybe I cant eat this lemon couz its for other class o.O  !

maybe its a weapon or skill is I never ever think about use it -__-;;

maybe its a weapon is I want but its not good inscription -____- ...

maybe its a weapon is I want and good inscription but its low percent plus on it - ^ - ...

oh wait.. I just read forum . they said maybe it just an ornage is they pain yellow on it for trick us a lemon !! \o/ !!

omg #!@#!$ what the heck is this #@~!##!@ omg omg omg~\O/~ I wont play this anymore !@#!#*throw joystick to wall tv  

*crank !!! *wall tv broken uh nuu O.O ;;;;

its okey . now I just need refund for repair my tv *sniff sniff   ~ Y^Y~

The End ….from Menthos AD !!!!

cheer

Message 4 of 16 (317 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

This never happened to me. You are not suffering from achromatopsia, right? This is a more common than you think. If you can rule that out then i am clueless tbh.

Message 5 of 16 (310 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@SatheA wrote:

This never happened to me. You are not suffering from achromatopsia, right? This is a more common than you think. If you can rule that out then i am clueless tbh.

No, not color blind and as I stated the NEW sound that accompanies a Legendary drop plays. Have had 3 instances of a MW and a lego sitting right next to one another and clearly different colors yet once looted there are 2 MW so it's not an issue telling the difference. 

Not sure why some always assume that if it hasn't happened to them then it's not really happening....ty

Message 6 of 16 (299 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Sorry, a tad tired, no one stated that it couldn't be happening if they weren't seeing the same thing. Misread your post. I thought I was mistaken about a few drops at first but then had instances were a MW and a lego were in next to each other in the same lighting conditions (not one in shadow and the other in full light) and this issue occurred. 

Message 7 of 16 (288 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
i have never heard of anyone that this has happened to and if this were a real issue this would get a lot of attention of people on reddit or the forums. thats why i cant really believe u... not saying u are lying, just saying i dont think that has happened xD
Message 8 of 16 (284 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Geibla wrote:
i have never heard of anyone that this has happened to and if this were a real issue this would get a lot of attention of people on reddit or the forums. thats why i cant really believe u... not saying u are lying, just saying i dont think that has happened xD

Sure, np, I'll stop posting any issue's I run across, have a nice life.

Message 9 of 16 (279 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
do u have any other post anywhere were people reported this?
on the other hand the game has so many * issues that people probably cant post every mess-up because its just too much. so u could be right, just another reason to not play this game anymore Frown
Message 10 of 16 (272 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help