Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Legion of Dawn Edition legendary gear.

by Shaddoll23

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: Legion of Dawn Edition legendary gear.

★★★★★ Guide

@Haruchai01  I think you are confusing this topic on the gear piece that effects stats with the armor packs that are for each javelin 

Message 11 of 25 (542 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Pro

@Shaddoll23 wrote:

@Haruchai01  I think you are confusing this topic on the gear piece that effects stats with the armor packs that are for each javelin 

@Shaddoll23Yeah, my bad, sorry my grandkids are here and running amok, hard to focus in between the laughs.

Message 12 of 25 (541 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

@Haruchai01 wrote:

@Shaddoll23 wrote:

So now that the ranger isn’t the specific starting javelin anymore. I would be cool if the random legendary gear piece we get is for the javelin we choose to start with. 

Not a necessity, but it would be a nice change that means more for the javelin we are actually interested in. It adds more weight to what we choose. Kinda like that good feeling in the decision of choosing your starter Pokémon 🙂

The depiction I saw, showed all the Javelins in LOD gear, there was also a post from a Dev regarding the Colossus will not be getting Helena Tarsis' sword as part of the LOD armour. So not absolutely sure at this point but in all honesty doesn't really matter all that much to me, I paid no extra for the LOD version, I was upgraded for free, and am more interested in the gun and how much better it will enable me to kill the baddies, not how I look while doing it.

How did you get upgraded for free 😡

All the javelins get an armor set, the Ranger also gets a gear piece. Plus you get a legendary weapon

Message 13 of 25 (539 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@crackdownjr wrote:

All the javelins get an armor set, the Ranger also gets a gear piece. Plus you get a legendary weapon

@crackdownjr  The store I pre-ordered Anthem from upgraded everyone that had the std version to the LOD version at no cost, they are even now advertising the std version as including all the LOD upgrades for the normal std price. Its a good store. In fact I just checked their website and they aren't selling the std version as far as I can tell, just the LOD version at the std price.

Message 14 of 25 (537 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@Shaddoll23 wrote:
It was my understanding that base level of all legendary is 30. It should be giving you a legendary level 30 piece so it’s never useless

This is an exception. It’s a starter item. Saw this confirmed on Twitter in the last days but can’t find the tweet.

Message 15 of 25 (515 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Banfilidh wrote:

@Shaddoll23 wrote:
It was my understanding that base level of all legendary is 30. It should be giving you a legendary level 30 piece so it’s never useless

This is an exception. It’s a starter item. Saw this confirmed on Twitter in the last days but can’t find the tweet.

You are 100% right sir, that legendary item is for low level ( it's an exception ).

Message 16 of 25 (482 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

The Legendary items will give people who Hv LOD a temporary leg up.

But at level cap even greens and blues will outmatch the stats u gain from the LOD Legendaries.

At level cap bank the items and work on crafting masterworks or farming lvl 30+ legendaries.

Message 17 of 25 (461 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide
Oh alright. So it doesn’t really matter then. I thought it would still be good for end game lol
Message 18 of 25 (426 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice

@Haruchai01 wrote:

@crackdownjr wrote:

@crackdownjr  The store I pre-ordered Anthem from upgraded everyone that had the std version to the LOD version at no cost, they are even now advertising the std version as including all the LOD upgrades for the normal std price. Its a good store. In fact I just checked their website and they aren't selling the std version as far as I can tell, just the LOD version at the std price.

Ok, I'll bite. @Haruchai01 What store is this?

Message 19 of 25 (421 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Note that not rarity, but power level affects weapon damage. I have seen two instances of common and uncommon weapons with the same power level, and they had the same damage - that's 2 Defender assault rifles C & UC but both PL 12, had the same damage (29) and 2 Hailstorm machine pistols C & UC but both with the same power level, and so both with the same damage (15).

For the Light of the Legion Rifle, expect it to be Legendary, with good stats and strong inscriptions, but to be at PL 10-12, and thus appropriate damage to starting levels. Hopefully, having the weapon will allow us to unlock the blueprints, so that when we have advanced enough we can craft others, which should be higher PL, if available for crafting.

Anthem Light of the Leigon.png

Message 20 of 25 (390 Views)
Twitter Stream