Legends Nationalities

by Zeues-1992

Original Post

Re: Legends Nationalities

★★★ Expert

@Koochi-Q wrote:

@Wingmannedbro wrote:

I doubt Wraith is Japanese bruh 

@WingmannedbroWould explain why she’s oddly attractive tho XD. Half japanese and half american breeds beautiful specimans... google it if you don’t believe me :P

Or because Wraith's voice actress is Shantel VanSanten (Dutch/American) Standard smile

Message 11 of 23 (363 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Wingmannedbro The VA doesn’t matter, Pathfinder is a robot but his VA isn’t! XD
Message 12 of 23 (353 Views)

★★★ Expert

VA certainly does matter.

Lifeline's VA is pretty damn white btw, but the voice definitely suggests African.

If Wraith was Japanese there probably would be some Japanese words thrown in the mix like they do with Octane, Wattson, Bloodhound, and Crypto.

Wraith also doesn't look asian at all. So all it's based on now is the kunai heirloom and naruto running.

Message 13 of 23 (337 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@WingmannedbroThat’s like saying that an actor who’s french and portrays a swedish isn’t authentic enough! Companies usually go for VA’s who’re in line with a character, but that doesn’t have to be the case. Great examples are from American Dad, Family guy and The Simpsons. 

Nahhh, an american japanese usually doesn’t learn japanese from what I know unless the father’s japanese.

She totally looks japanese!

Message 14 of 23 (329 Views)

★★ Guide

For me the strong point of apex legends over the other Battle Royal games, is the characters they make the game feel more alive specially that they are talkative with distinct personalities. 

What I'm looking for in future legends are,

A Russian and German guys who is a food friends but always in a childish immature challenge over kills and ranking.

An English British lady with bit of arrogant attitude. 

A Nigerian girl speaks good But add swahili words every now and then.

And an Arab legend although far fetched but I would love if have a legend who represents me and my people.

Message 15 of 23 (321 Views)

★★★ Expert

I want the Predator from the movie Alien versus Predator, whatever planet that dood is from.

Respawn should just not care about Hollywood lawsuits Standard smile

Message 16 of 23 (292 Views)

★ Pro

Lifeline’s VA is of mixed ethnicity. 

This video should give you all insight into the Legends, their VA’s, and basically everything we’re discussing here. 

Good thread OP. 

https://youtu.be/aqnX-dQz4MA

Message 17 of 23 (280 Views)

★★★ Expert

@Koochi-Q wrote:

@WingmannedbroThat’s like saying that an actor who’s french and portrays a swedish isn’t authentic enough! Companies usually go for VA’s who’re in line with a character, but that doesn’t have to be the case. Great examples are from American Dad, Family guy and The Simpsons. 

Nahhh, an american japanese usually doesn’t learn japanese from what I know unless the father’s japanese.

She totally looks japanese!

She looks as European as it gets.

Message 18 of 23 (279 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Wingmannedbro Well... we’ll just have to wait for Respawn to shed light on this debacle :P winner shall be granted the key to Wraith’s heart! Loser has to sit next to the winner while her hearth’s being opened! 😈
Message 19 of 23 (272 Views)

★★ Guide
@Koochi-Q what happened here 😂😂😂
Message 20 of 23 (246 Views)